kim hoseok

Jimin and hobi is the twins brothers in the town. Both of them are very famous in there own field. The twins don't have anything same even there character is entirely different. There life is somewhat going smoothly in an order.... At that time the twins got a marriage proposal from the very well known business family in the entire country.  They got a marriage proposal from the kim family, the eldest son kim namjoon likes to marry them. When the news reached the jung household they astonished and wanted to do that marriage very quickly. So they arranged a meeting. The things flying in those household with very much hapy newses

Today is the day namjoon is coming to see the two soon to be brides. Hobi and jimin is geting ready to greet namjoon. They already trailed there dress and make up. Now they are fully ready to be greet by namjoon.

When the Mercedes benz came and stop infront of there courtyard. All over the mansion light up. The car stopped and a very elegant young man stepped out from that car looking so gorgeous and beautyful.

 The car stopped and a very elegant young man stepped out from that car looking so gorgeous and beautyful

When namjoon came and stand infront of the mansion's door. Everyone welcome him to enter.  The first thing namjoon saw the two brides. One is looking so cute and adorable. And second one is same like the first one very cute and beautyful. He liked the two. He came and greeted jimin first. Give a very warm hug to jimin. And he didn't mind hobi that much. Just a smile for him.hobi looked at namjoon and smiled. A small question popped down his heart why namjoon didn't hug him. But he shrugged it off.

Now all of them are presented in the hall discussing about the marriage. Namjoon is smiling and talking only to jimin not to hobi. Hobi having a weird feeling on his stomach. They had a very generous dinner. After that three of them took a walk. Through out the walk namjoon never looked or smiled at hobi. Namjoon took jimin's hands on his hand and walked all over the garden. Hobi silently walk behind them like a third party. Now hobi knows namjoon only likes jimin not him.

After the dinner and walk namjoon bid goodbye he again hugged jimin and kissed his cheeks. And looked at hobi.

"You are hoseok right" namjoon asked.

"Yes " hobi replied.

"I don't like the way your hair styled today, change it to better style got it " the tone is filled with order and arrogance.

Hobi nodded.

"I can't wait to marry you jiminie" namjoon side hugged jimin again. And side eyed hobi.

Hobi sighed. He don't know why this is happening to him only. After a few days the marriage held grantly. Kim namjoon married the two jung brothers and the marriage happened happily. But the thing is namjoon never considered hobi as his wife. He treats jimin like a princess. And hobi like a no one in that house. That hurts hobi so much but he didn't showed any kind of emotions to his husband.

Namjoon truly cared about jimin but not for hobi. And give all he can. Hobi is always outside the bedroom when they make love. Hobi never touched his husband.

"Hoseok" namjoon yelled out his name.

"Yes, joon"  hobi replied back quickly.

"I need water"

Hobi hurriedly back and came back with the tonic water. He gave it to him. Namjoon sat on the sofa and sipped a little bit.

"Where is my baby hoseok" namjoon asked with a smirk.

"He is in the room"

"He must be tired, yesterday night i tired him out so much " namjoon cockily said.

Hobi didn't said anything and stood there silently. A tear slowly rolled down from his cheeks. Namjoon noticed that. But hobi quickly covered the tear.

"We are going out take care the house" namjoon said this and walked to his bedroom.

Hobi sighed again. He can't do anything. He don't know why namjoon never likes him from the start. He knows in the eyes of namjoon jimin is better. But then why he married me also. Hobi whined. He can't tell to his parents. He can't do anything. He is helpless.

When namjoon and jimin came back from there date. He saw hobi is sleeping on the couch.

"Jimin you go first i will join you later "

"Come fast hubby i need you" jimin seductively said.

Namjoon came and sat beside hobi. He looks so weak and tired. Yes ofcourse he will be, He is doing all the housework like a maid with other maids.

"Hoseok " namjoon lowly called out.

Hobi is still sleeping. Namjoon caressed his cheeks. Then he took hobi bridal style. That time he noticed a burning mark on hobi's wrist.

"What the hell" namjoon worried a little bit.

"Hoseok" this time namjoon called him properly. Hobi opened his eyes. Witnessing his husband is very close to him. After there marriage this is the first time they being this much close to each other.

"Sorry, i slept unknowingly "

"What is on your wrist" namjoon asked. Hobi covered the mark quickly.

"It's nothing, morning my hands touched the toaster "

"Did you put something on"

"No, its okei i can handle, do you need something" hobi asked backing a little bit.

"Nothing"  namjoon looked at hobi. He can't see this man like this. Hobi didn't do anything to him. But he don't know why he don't like this man. But now he is his own husband. But namjoon is treating him like a third person.

Hobi is used to all these treatments. He is no more expecting anything from namjoon.  He just wants to ask him. Why he is always treating jimin and him not same.

Days passed like that, jimin is living like a princess and hobi is like a third person in there home. The days never like the same. One day hobi geting some fresh air from outside. Suddenly namjoon came back he saw hobi is feeling the fresh air and all around in the garden. He looks like a small rose flower. Namjoon first time seeing that beauty.

He slowly took his steps towards hobi. The fresh air caressing his hair. The soft silky hair is dancing with the wind.

"Seokiee" namjoon called out.

First time namjoon calling him by his nick name. Hobi teared a little bit when he heard the loving voice of his husband.
He didn't said anything he slowly get up and walk away from namjoon.

Namjoon is in a awestruck. He knows he should find some solution to this problem. He couldn't find the proper way to solve this.

Namjoon decided from now on  this won't be like this... They needs a change.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see what is next....

See you guyz soon with next chapter...

Thank you for reading 😘

If you like it vote ✨️