namkook

Namjoon is mad, mad like hell, yes he is angry. He don't know why he is mad at himself. He can't tolerate this anymore.

The reason why  namjoon is ranging now is because of his son. Yes his 2 year old son.

Namjoon and jungkook is married, when namjoon proposed jungkook. He is pregnant with his child for four months.
They won a war with there parents. Jungkook mom got furious to namjoon. And namjoon parents literally killed him.
All the storms came to an end. They had there happy wedding and after  5 months jungkook give birth to a very cute little baby boy.

This is not the problem namjoon having now. His baby doesn't let him touch his husband. Yes his baby is just like him. He is so attached to his appa, and not letting touch his dadda.

These days they are having little cute argument about this. Today morning too., namjoon really wanted kiss jungkook it's been so long namjoon had little intimacy with his beloved husband. But his son didn't let him to do that.

Morning time
---------------------

"Joon you are getting late if you don't want to late for your meeting come down and have breakfast me and nami is going to your home,"

Namjoon got ready and climbed down the stairs to have breakfast.jungkook is holding nami in his hands and getting his milk. The breakfast is already settled in the table.

"Where is my morning kiss baby " namjoon asked.

Nami didn't like when his daddy touch his appa.

"Nami is getting the kiss, not you dadda " he said in his baby language.

"He is my husband first and am going to get a morning kiss from him you little man "

Jungkook is in between with the two of them. It's tiring him out recently.

"Joon, you are arguing with your little baby he is just 2 joon "

"Then tell him behave like one "

Jungkook sighed. Namjoon love his baby so much. But he really wants some special time with his husband. Namjoon is sexually stressed. He wants him. He wants to taste him so badly. After the incident in kitchen he went to office after dropped his husband in his house.

He is walking back and forth  continuously. He wants to relieve his desires. He really wants jungkook. His mind is flooded with his husband.

He decided to give a call to jungkook and request him what he wants.

Jungkook accepted the call.

"Jooniee,  what happened hubby"

"Where is nimi, baby"

"He is sleeping baby "

"Kookaa.... Hubby need you baby "

Jungkook blushed at the thought his husband is whining like a baby,

"What are you talking about"

"Need you so badly baby, when you come back today don't take nimi with you, we can pick him up later"

"Namjoon"

"Please, baby i need you badly, "

"Hubby, nimi won't stay alone here, i will find a solution for your problem okeii , don't worry "

Namjoon sighed, "if he is there with us it's sure he won't let me touch you, and you know that too right"

"Yes hubby, but believe me i miss my husband so much too, so calm down tiger i will find a solution"