hopekook-first night

Ther are a newly married couple. Yes they just get married, just before 30 minutes. Now they are attending the function after the wedding.

It's been 3 years jungkook and hoseok started to date each other.jungkook is the one who fell in love at first sight. Hobi is so cute and a delicate person. Later jungkook get to know that hobi is the youngest child of kim family and youngest brother of his Friend kimnamjoon. Jungkook had a very tough time to make hobi fall in love with him.

Jungkook fell first and he fell harder. Hobi didn't let jungkook  make love with him all these dating time. Hobi believes in love making after marriage. So jungkook is so impatient to leave this place and eat hobi alive. Hobi is looking so fucking gorgeous in this outfit. He can't take his eyes off from his wife.

 He can't take his eyes off from his wife

(Hobi 's look)

Kimnamjoon gifted a crown for hobi on his wedding day he is wearing that all over the function. And it's making him look so submissive and sexy to jungkook.

The function is going on. Jungkook approached hobi who is talking to his bestfriend jimin.

"Seokiee, "

Hobi looked back at him and smiled. Jungkook hugged him suddenly and kissed his hand delicately.

"Take my hand my princess, let's dance "

Hobi took jungkook hands and accepted the invitation for the dance.

The newly married couple started to dance slowly. Jungkook slide his hands in to hobi's small slim waist and gripped it tightly. Hobi can hear jungkook heart beat.

"I love this outfit on you hubby, it makes you looks like a king " hobi said to jungkook softly a soft tint of blush is creeping on his cheeks.

(Jungkook 's look)

Jungkook chuckled at hobi's cuteness,

"You are also looking so beautyful and adorable my princess "

They danced slowly with the music. There hands intertwined to each other there breath is hitting on each other and the full atmosphere is getting them both so happy.