vhope-fiancee 3

After a chaotic and heated night hobi and tae is sleeping peacefully tae hugging hobi by waist and hobi sleeping on tae's chest they long forgotten about the alarm stuff.

Yoongi told everyone he will wake up hobi today. He wanted to talk to him about something. Yoongi knocked on the door.

"Hobaa, baby it's already morning i know you are tired, but come have breakfast with us please "

Hobi suddenly awake from his sleep coz someone is knocking on the door. He opened his eyes to see his handsome man tae is sleeping beside him, hands are wrapped around his waist. And still have that fresh smell on the room.

When hobi enjoying the handsomeness of tae's face, realisation hits him suddenly,
He cursed himself " what the fuck, tae didn't go back yet"

He again heard the knocking sound

"Hobaaa, what are you doing their, if you don't open the door now, i will call jungkook"

The thought of jungkook coming to his room and sees tae sleeping on his bed half naked, he will surely get hell today.

"Hyungiee, am taking a shower, i needed to freshen up please, i will come down in few minutes "

"You should be downstairs in 5 minutes hobaa, otherwise jungkook will come "

After that yoongi goes back to dining table. Joining with others. When others see yoongi is coming back alone without seokiee..

Jimin asked "where is he, "

"He is getting ready "yoongi replied.

"He is getting ready for what, eat breakfast with us " jungkook asked to yoongi.

"I don't know kookah, he said he is taking shower and getting ready will be here in 5 minutes "

"He is taking shower in the morning " this time jin spoked.

"That's so unlikely to him " namjoon supported jin.

"Leave it guyz, he probably learned some new habits when he is away from home" jimin retorted.

Jungkook is not satisfied with the excuse hobi made. He decided to wait for few more minutes.

In another side hobi is struggling to wake up tae.

"Tae, this is the last time, please get up and go from here, if i didn't go down in five minutes kookie will be here, and it will create bigger problems. Tae "

Tae grunted in his sleep,and opened his eyes,

"Baby, come here it's still early, let's cuddle "

"Taehyung , don't play with me it's not your condo, it's my home, last night you came here. And didn't go back yet."

When tae heard this. He jumped up in the bed.

"What,..... Why don't you wake me up early in the morning seokiee "

"You are the who tire me out yesterday, so how can i wake up early "

"You are not the only one who tired yesterday, i am also " tae winked at hobi and shifted him to his lap from bed.

"What are you doing tae, just go from here before hyungiee come "

"Give me a morning kiss and have a shower with me, i will go back "

"Are you demanding now kim "

"Yes my pretty wife, am demanding "

"I will give you kiss, but no shower, go back to your condo, and take a shower "