is it too hard to to be loved -2

Jin is cooking for both of his boys and husband. He is very busy when week days come he can't ask anyone for help. And he should go to his shop too. Jin runs  small cafe, and namjoon have his own business.

"Jiminiee baby wake up, it's already time for school, you will be late for school baby. Wake up please bub"

And jin existed the room to call hobi.
When jin entered the room Hobi is  all ready and packing his stuffs for school.
"When did you wake you hoseok".

"6 am appa i have some work to do, so i wake up early"

Jin knows he is not that much attentive to hoseok. But when his kid doesn't need his help to wake up like jimin. That thought disturbed him.

"Like to have breakfast ".
Hoseok looked at his appa, this is the first time he is getting invitation for breakie other days no one will call him, he will come down and have his breakfast on his own.

"I will appa, you can go "

Jin come down. And makes me more pancakes. Why he is feeling weird suddenly he can't figure out himself.

After sometime all of them are now in dining table for the breakfast. Namjoon come down and pecked jimin's for head and sit down beside jin. Jin noticed this, he and his husband never kiss hoseok in the morning or night. One time hoseok asked about this.that time jin scolds him badly after that hoseok don't bother to ask.

"Jimine daddy will drop you off school today "namjoon stated. After sometime he added "and hoseok you too"

Hoseok nodded. After the small. Breakfast session both of the boys are ready to go school. Jimin hugged his appa and jin returned the hug and pecked his cheeks. Hoseok knows his appa won't do that to him. But his heart craves for some love. He stared at this scene. And look at jin with some hope.

Jin noticed hoseok eyes and ignored like usual.but this time his heart ached a little bit. He can't contain himself what the giddiness he is feeling himself. Why does it feel like he is missing something.

"Appa will pick both of you "

They nodded and went to school.

Jin don't feel good that day, he is having a conflicted mind, his mind is flooded with hoseok.

When the clock hits 3pm. Jin gets ready to pick up the kids. He reached school and both of the boys already in the gate.
Jimin hopped to front seat as usual and kissed his appa. "Missed you appa"
Jin return the kiss "missed you too baby"

Hoseok seated in the back seat and trying to put his seat belt on. Jin looked at hoseok "need help baby " hoseok didn't answered. Because jin never calls him. Baby so he thought he is asking to jimin.

"Hoseok i am asking to you, need help to put on your seatbelt baby "

Hoseok pointed on to himself "baby "

Jin knows hoseok feels shocked. But he wants to know what hoseok thinks about his appa. Jin again said "if you need help ask me okei "and smiled sweetly to hoseok.

Hoseok is in new world. He don't why his appa suddenly so nice to him. Is he dreaming. He pinched to himself to make sure that it's not a dream.

The ride is peacefull.. None of them talked anything. Jin constantly taking glances of hosoek. When they reached Jin's cafe he said" you guyz can have a coffee and a piece of cake after that let's go home together "

Jimin smiled and nodded.jin expect some reaction from hoseok too but he didn't get anything.

"What flavour cake you guys need eh "