vhope -wedding day

It's the biggest day in their life... Yep the bangtans golden couple is getting married. V and hobi. Today is their wedding day

A few months back
------------------------------

V wanted hoseok only his. He is getting jealous these days from simple things like the makane of his group getting very close to his boyfriend, and the eternal room mates always hiding something from him, jimin and his hobi. He don't know what got into himself, he wants this man himself, and also wanted to show the whole world this is his man, his husband. Yes he wanted to get married, he knows this is quite early for the couple, but he don't care about the time, he wants this man as his lawfully wedded wife or husband, what ever it is he is fine with that. So v decided to take a step forward. Before telling this out to others, he wants hobi's permission.

He is ready to talk about this to his boyfriend. After the day's practice. V asked jimin he wanted to spend the night with his boyfriend. Jimin agreed with a small wink and said "tomorrow  we have some practice, so don't go hard on him, last week he can't even walk properly because of you "

And jimin playfully hitted v. V laughed and gives hifi to jimin.

When he enter the room hobi is busy to fold some clothes, after the tiring day he needs a shower and sleep. When hobi sees v he palmed He don't think he will get some sleep.

V slowly called out hobi.

"Jaagiya... Are you busy "

"No baby come in, where is jimin " with that hobi walked to his boyfriend gives a small Peck. Hobi have a little confusion. his boyfriend never slip a chance to make out with him. But today he didn't do anything.

"Is there anything wrong baby, you look so tired, did you had a shower " hobi asked.

"Jaagiya... I want us to talk about something "

"What is it baby"

"Before that go and take a shower, we can talk about this after that, i already took a shower, and am sleeping here today"

Hobi nodded and went to take a shower.

After all the things get settled in the room. The couple decided to have a proper talk.

Hobi started "what is it baby "

V looke at hobi and takes his hands kissed the promise ring he gave to him.

"Let's get married next month, let's replace this ring with our wedding ring"

Hobi get astonished "listen well?"

"Yes you listened well, i want us to get married next month, and i want your opinion about that, i know you don't have any opposition about that"

"But baby... Is it too early?  Honestly i didn't think about all this "

"I know baby it's too early, but i don't care about the time or place. I want you as my wife "

"I will be your husband baby "hobi chuckled and said "we both are husbands "

"As your wish baby... Husbands is okeii then... What do you think about this "

"I don't have any opposition about this. But we have so much of things to cover next month, and a tight schedule. We should consider the boys too "

"I will talk to them about that, don't worry about that, you are okay with this right?"

" i want a peaceful wedding tae, don't you think it's too rushed "

"I am not rushing anything jaagiya, let's have a small wedding. You and me, our friends, family and beloved ones, well wishers too, that's enough for me "