junghope(ex boyfriend )

Hoseok is now running a coffee shop with his beloved friend jin. Jin is like guardian to hoseok..... Always be his side always cooks food for him, always check up on him what ever jin do he wants hoseok beside him... They are not that much old hobi is 24 and jin is 26  they have a good brother hood....

Actually jin is his high school senior..... That days they are not this much close... There is a reason behind all this....

Jin's little brother jungkook is hoseok's ex boyfriend.... They dated for almost 5yrs and more..... Jungkook is the one who proposed hoseok.... Jungkook is like the star of the school... School music team club leading singer and basketball player, know so much of other things.... But hoseok is like cute cheerful one he and his dance....and he have a small circle of friends they are also like him... Literally they don't need or want any attention from outsiders...

A few years back
---------------------------
It was a saturday morning no school today but most of the students are in school because saturday is the day their club activities have life... So everyone is in their own world every students doing what they love

Same goes to hoseok.... He is walking to his dance club for the early morning practice... When he passed the music club he saw jungkook the first time he is playing drums.... It's magical hoseok didn't know how much time he stare at that boy that beauty, that man hits hoseok innocent mind so hard... But he knows he don't have any chance... So he shrugged his mind off and go to takes care of his business....

Days are flying like wind it's been almost one month after that day... Hobi always see jungkook in cafeteria school campus everywhere... But never have courage to talk to him he just like to admire him from afar

One saturday evening hoseok is the only one in the dance room practicing
After the song end... He heard someone clapped for him... Its jungkook he is going to home but heard some music that's why he comes to check when hobi dancing infront of him like water he lost himself... And clapped for the beauty

What is your name beautiful you were so good at this.... You are dancing like a feather
...

Hobi got startled but when he notice the person he is shocked and blushed of his compliment....

Am hoseok... Junghoseok

Jungkook noticed the blush on this cuties face... And decided to tease
. seokiee.. Cute little seokiee...

After their first encounter it's usual the duo spend some time together.... Hoseok is like a drug to jungkook he admired him.... But never liked him like that he always find that latter smile is cute and that lips is so soft but never thought he should date that person

On the other side hoseok strongly believes jungkook likes him that's why he is showing these much of interest on him suddenly and he himself now knows he is a cutiee and a Princess material

This went on their full highschool  like this they were good friends..... And jungkook got attached to hoseok friend and vice versa.... And jungkooks brother also sees hobi as one of his little brother that's where their bond started...

When they are in college.... Hoseok got more popular because of his dance and cutiee face everyone attracted to that boy jungkook doesn't like that so he proposed to hoseok and they become a official couple...
As per hoseok it's like a dream come true... In jungkook prespective he just want hoseok himself.....
But he doesn't know himself he is giving false hope to that boy... That boy is head over heels for him

But their relationship doesn't go like other couples jungkook still treating him like a friend never hold his hands never call him by sweet names, or going to dates never... Every time hoseok craving for jungkooks attention he always get rejection as a result...
Their days are according to jungkooks mood if he is happy hoseok can be happy too otherwise what ever mood in jungkook hoseok should act like that too...

Once a sunday hoseok wants to see jungkook and hang out with him but they don't see each other in weekends... So he called him... As usual jungkook doesn't accept his call hoseok waited for a reply back but it didn't happened.... So he decided to hang out with jinhyung... And jin told hoseok he will take him to the most famous club in that town....

He gets ready to go with jin... And texted to jungkook that he is going... He scrolled  down there is tons of messages for him he never acknowledged his presence in that inbox... He sighed to himself... And getting ready to go out he never go to club so it's his first time he want it to be with jungkook but he don't have any idea where is his boyfriend.... Now hoseok doesn't even know do i have the right to call him that....

He wants some distraction...

Jinhyung picked him up he have some of his friends with him.. And they are all nice easily befriended with him...
He is kinda happy..

Hoseok doesn't like the atmosphere of club... And he doesn't drink alcohol so he don't have any fun in that box... He just wandering around suddenly some one got his attention... He blinked getting a proper vision yes it's him it's jungkook
Hugging and grinding on an another boy jungkooks hands on that boy's ass... And his lips on that guys neck... He is giggling. Hoseok couldn't believe himself
He feels betrayed that's why jungkook doesn't accept his calls.... He never done this to him... He never touched him like this never had a kiss even a cheek kiss or head kiss...

He couldn't hold himself he don't wanted to be their he ran to jinhyung and said he wanted to leave... Jin take him and asked what happened..... Hoseok can't take proper breathes so he collapsed

Jin carried him to his appartment... After hoseok calmed down jin asked the reason behind all this... Hoseok told everything.... Then jin asked some questions he never shows any signs of you are special to him... Hoseok tilted his head...

As per jinhyung knows his brother is a expressive affectionate and dominant type.... He will shows off what's his... So this relation ship have something lacking....

After that day hoseok tried to avoid jungkook.... He don't want to see him even stopped to hang out with him calls, mesaages everything...

One day jungkook cames hoseok home and asked why the fuck he is avoiding him... Hoseok didn't said anything just stare at him... And asked
"Who  am i for you? Jungkookahh"

Jungkook didn't expected this question and he suddenly said without realising " you are my friend seokie"

Now hoseok knows he is just jungkooks friend nothing more nothing less... He never thinks anything else more than that..... All of this is his fault...
...

.....

.....
.......

That's the last they met each other.... After that day the didn't see each other or talked.... He himself thinks it's his fault so he don't need any explanation or apology....

So he decided to leave... All these time jin is with him... Jin loves hobi more than jungkook... So he decided to be with him..

...... All these years hoseok only loved one person but that person doesn't even know that.....

He choose to stay silent...
All the pain he suffered all the tears all the sleepless nights all the shuffled thoughts everything he think as a punishment for himself....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Want to know jungkooks side of story?

Let me think about that....