vhope

Hobi and taehyung is married to each other and leading a very good family life. They have a 4 year old baby girl taemin. She is very naughty and always annoy hobi  the hell out of him. Today is a special day tae's mom and dad's wedding anniversary. So they are going to attend a party in the evening. Tae have some important meeting so he told his husband and baby he will be here at evening 5 '0' clock to pick them up.

Hobi should get ready before tae comes. Tae likes to  see hobi in suits  more. So he picked a suit for him And baby girl's dress is already send by his in laws.
The baby 's so naughty just like his daddy, always tiring him out.

This is what he wanted to get wear by the baby. He is trying this for last 25 minutes. But she is not letting him do anything and running all around the hall like she is playing something.

"Taemin come here baby, don't make appa run like this, appa is tired baby come wear this please "

"No, if you want me to wear that, you should catch me appa "

"Last 20 minutes am trying my very best to do that baby, please just for this time, come and obey appa, your daddy will be here at any time baby, we should get ready "

"Then i will wear this after daddy came "

"No, come and wear this don't make me scold you girl "

"Appa is scaring me.... I won't come "

"Am not scaring you baby girl just come and wear this please, pretty please "

"You get ready first i will wear this after that"

"Are you sure, don't change your mind after i got dressed okeii, "

Taemin nodded again started to play with his expensive toys.
Hobi went to get ready he is restless today,he got ready with in a minute and went to search again for his little bart

(Hobi wore this.)

"Baby, come here appa got ready you should get ready now your daddy will be here in a minute"

"My daddy will always wait for his princess "

Hobi is trying his best to take a good position to let the baby girl wear the dress.