unwanted husband 2

The sun is already risen.... Hobi is doing his chores in the kitchen and his baby is playing with her crayons in the couch..

He is getting ready to make breakfast for tae he already made some of his favourites but whatever he made he never gets a compliment from tae and he used to the cold and rude behaviour of tae sometimes tae also little bit abusive towards the little baby and hobi...
...
...hobi arranged the dinning table and called his husband
"Taehyung breakfast is ready are"

He knows he don't get a response

If tae is hungry he will come down and eat....

Hobi is just informing his husband the breakfast is served...

After a few Minutes  tae come down and go to the dining for his food...

When he eating hobi asks "can i go arcade with taemin in the evening ".

Tae didn't respond

"We will be back before late night it's been so long we going out "

Tae is getting annoyed "come  back before 8'o' clock "

Hobi just nodded...

While munching his food tae just looked around to see where is that little brat

And sees that the little girl is giggling and painting with crayons in his white couch...

"How many times i told you hoseok don't let that brat sit in my white couch she is messy she will ruin my white couch it's a gift don't you know that"

That time hoseok realised where is his little girl is sitting

"Sorry tae she will not ruin your little couch i will make sure that"

"It's not tae it's taehyung for you hoseok my sweet names are only for my loved ones not for the annoying ones like you guyz "

That stabbed hoseoks heart hobi also have some sweet name but never in this marriage life tae called hobi by his nick name always it's hoseok, hoseok, hoseok and he is sick of these type of treatment from tae

Hobi just nodded and took his daughter in his arms and go to his room and came back from the room and cleaned all the mess taemin has  created...

And appologised to taehyung for the inconvenience
..
..
...
In the evening hobi get ready to go out with baby for a evening chill...
He make sure his baby looks super cute.. Taemin exactly look like tae... She have that super cute boxy smile....

After both of them get ready they ready to leave.... When they reached  the door tae is coming down in his casual attire
..

Taemin started to smile and ask tae "daddaa coming with us" in her baby language  tae didn't mind that and said to hobi "come before 8"

And he goes to his way....

...

....

... After their little day out hobi comeback before 8 baby is already tired and taking a good nap and hobi having a cool bath.... And he is thinking about something in his head.....

In the park the atmosphere takes him relaxed.... while he thinking about his baby... He knows tae never love him or his baby so he should do something before this affect their baby mental health

... Hobi cooked tae's dinner and waited for tae he came back from where ever he goes...

I don't need dinner today i already ate

Hobi nodded

And replied "if you are not busy can i talk to you about something... I think we should talk about this... And perhaps this decision will makes you happy i think"

What do you want to tell hoseok just tell i don't have enough time for this.

I know you can't accept as we are
Both of our side is torturing ourselves
I think about this so much
And decided to take a decision

"

Let's get divorcé taehyung"

---_-----==---------=--==--===------------

Let's see what happens next