hopekook

BTS the well known group of six members who is running a well defined company. They are running a fashion channel and an entertainment company at the same time. They are bunch of college toppers who studied together. They are class mates, bestfriend, and family friends the most interesting thing is there parents are also friends from childhood.

The entertainment company mainly run by jeon jungkook and minyoongi and park jimin. And the fashion channel run by kimseokjin, kimnamjoon,and  kimtaehyung they knows as the kim trio.

The 5 days in a week very strict work for  five of them. The other two days in the week they will not involve in the business. And they enjoy there own things in that time.

This weekend yoongi traveled back to his hometown for some quite time. And he had a very quality time when he came back from the trip he came with an another person. He wanted to introduce him to his other friends. So he arranged a welcome party in his pool villa. And invited his other 5 best friends.

It's very strange when yoongi invite them to a party so they know it's something special. Taehyung and namjoon can't hide there curiosity.so they are the one who came first for the party. But yoongi didn't tell them the reason for this party and told them to wait for others. Around 8'0' clock everyone gathered in the main hall. Everyone couldn't handle the curiosity so they are asking hundreds of question to yoongi. At at last yoongi decided to answer them he stood up and came infront of them.

"Guyz, when i visited my hometown, i met my childhood friend there, he is not only my childhood friend he is my cousin my appa's brother son.and i wanted you guyz should treat him as one of us "

All of them are happy, if yoongi approved some one in there group, it must be someone special, so they are happy and ready to accept.

"His name is junghoseok, he is a youtuber he have a YouTube channel have more than 5 million subscribers and he is the next ceo of his dad's company, very well known dancer of his university, we call him little hobi, he is younger than us just 22 years old "

Yoongi give a brief explanation about hobi. Hobi came infront of them atlast he climbed the stairs slowly, he walked to them taking the steps slowly softly, the guyz infront of them he knows them only yoongi told him everything about them. And he saw them with yoongi's pictures. Hobi feels quite anxious, but he wanted to have some friends so he put on his very famous smile and decided to give them very warm first impression.

 Hobi feels quite anxious, but he wanted to have some friends so he put on his very famous smile and decided to give them very warm first impression