2seok

Jin and hoseok is married for almost 8years. They have 2 babies. One is 5yr(jimin) old kid and another one is 3(jungkook) year old. Both the babies are like their dadda(jin) always cling on to their appa (hoseok).
Jin loves to see his husband pregnant. He feels proud when his husband is carrying his child. And he wants an another child.but hoseok fed up with all these  pregnancy things. When he carry jimin he have hella weird cravings, and kookie he have very bad morning sickness through out the 9 months. So he is kinda don't want an another child. But seokjin tries to confront him. He just want one more.

A cozy holiday morning
___________________________

Hoseok is very busy in kitchen he wants to make brekie for his family. Jimin is still sleeping with his dadda. And jungkook trying to climb upon his waist. He is crying from the morning for he wanted to hold his appa.
"Kookie baby, go and wake up your hyungiee and dadda, after that appa will hold you okeii, and please be careful on stairs gem, can you do that for appa baby"

Jungkook didn't moved from their just looking at his appa with that bambie eyes.
" go and wake them up bub, and i will grant your wish"

This time jungkook replied
"I will wake them up but appa should give me his milkiee for kookiee"

Hoseok knows this will come. Because jungkook is obsessed with his milk, not like jimin, when jimin is a small baby he didn't drink that much, but Kookie is 3 but still he can't live without his appa milkiee.

"Kookie you are becoming 3 next month. Quit your appas milk, don't you want to be a bigboy."

"I want appas milk otherwise kookie won't go"

"Okei okei don't cry this is the last time"

After that kookie went to woke his dadda and hyungiee when he enter their room. Jin is already awake and brushing his teeth. Kookie slowly go to his dadda hugged him by behind.

"Ohhh... My baby is already up, ohh you are a good boy, wake your hyungiee up, dadda will go down and help appa okeii"

Kookie went woke jimin up, and seokjin wants to see his sweet husband.

When he came near kitchen, hoseok is cooking pancakes and that's the best sight of today for jin. He slowly went towards him and hugged him.

"You are up, where is my kids, you can make your own coffee and milktea for jimin, am making pancakes"

"Honey"seokjin slowly husked in hoseok ear. "Holiday morning always thinking about your kids mind your husband too atleast give me a morning kiss"
With that seokjin gripped his hold on hoseok waist,

Now hoseok facing his handsome husband, his husband is only wearing tank tops and shorts, with his messy hair jin looking so hot to hoseok eyes.

Hoseok slowly leaned and pecked his husband lips.
Jin knows this won't work. So he took the lead and started to kiss those heart shaped lips, jin slowly licked hoseok lips asking for permission hoseok didn't let him. So he slide his hands down on hoseok back and squeezed his ass, hoseok let out a small moan and jin took that chance slide his toungue in hobis mouth.... They kissed like that for 2minutes.
Jin is getting turned on and he trailed on  kiss on his husbands jawline. Sudden realisation hit on to hobi"jinniee don't kids will see.... Please... Mmnghhh" he himself can't deny his husband is making him needy too but he can't.  kids will come down soon.
"Baby. Aahhh.. Leave me... They will come down ".

Jin don't want to let go of hoseok at the same time he don't wanted seen by his kids.
" your scent is driving me crazy hoseokah... How can i not get turned on by this huh"
With that he take his husband hands put it on his crouch. "And am fucking missing your lips on my dick baby" hoseok removed his hands and hit jin on jokingly"move pervert always thinking about only one thing"