newly weds (namseok)

Namjoon and hoseok is married...and the marriage is arranged from the family both of them know each other before because both of thier parents are friends they always gather each other eat together go outing... So the both boys are comfortable to each other.... Even if they are not dating they don't have any opposition to their marriage both are kinda happy....

Namjoon is man of his dreams that's what hobi always discribe about namjoon but he never thinks he will have this man....

And the other side namjoon is quite friendly to everyone and he don't have any special feeling to hobi but at the same time he don't hate him too he strongly believes he can accept that man as his husband....

The marriage held in 2 weeks before a very Grant function both of the families are happy and both of the grooms are happy too... That is more than enough.

After two weeks

(In the bedroom of namseok couple)

Namjoon is taking a shower and hobi is ironing his husband shirt... Namjoon is the CEO of his fathers company soon to be his....and hobi is currently running a fashion brand on his own...

"Joonie you are getting late come, and get dressed... Mom is calling us for breakfast (they are still in thier parents house namjoon give hobi some time to adjust with all this things )..

Namjoon already finished his shower and came out... He smiled to his husband and said you can go out first hoba i will join you after

Hoseok didn't make a move standing still he is thinking about something...
This caught namjoons attention

What are you thinking hoba.. Is there any problem

Hobi don't know how to answer this
And slowly walk towards namjoon and ask something that namjoon didn't expect..

What? I didn't heard you correctly right?

Joonie can you give me a hickey, mom is asking me about this like... You know jooniee i don't wanna answer everyday so please give me a Hickey.....

There is a reason for all this even if they married and they are happy but they are still awkward and hesitate to take a next step.... The last time they a.have lip to lip kiss is in their marriage.... After that a small peck or a head kiss or a cheek kiss is only happened between them... And their parents knows this that's why joonies mom asking hobi about this....

Hobaa are you serious you want a hickey?

I know joonie we are taking each step slowly but please.. Mom sees this hickey she won't ask any other question...

If you want you can have hoba...

And jooni came behind hoba and asked hoba to face him.... Hobi is crimson red he didn't think he will ask this to his husband now his hubby is agreed to this.... Even if this is just to show thier parents... Both of them are excited....

I will suck your neck hoba it will create a hickey... It will be a little painful but you want this so...

That's okeii joonieee....

Namjoon is beyond in shock when he see his husband milky neckline and jawline he don't think he can hold back....

Namjoon slowly went to hobi is neck and gives the visible spot a small kissShivers send to both of their body

Shivers send to both of their body...
Both of thier eyes met and hobi give a nod to his husband to continue

I have the permission right baby?

The nickname made hobi seeing stars
You have the permission and right to touch me hubby...

The reply made joonie happy and proud only he can see this and touch this man

Slowly he hugged hobi and started to feathering kisses in hobis neckline

Hobi is trembling in the hands of namjoon... and namjoon is enjoying the milky white skin

Namjoonahhh you are getting late... Hobi said to namjoon to escape from this feeling.... He didn't think a hickey making is this much will affect him
.....

.... Namjoon didn't mind hoseok words  continued his work.... And started to suck hobi...

... Mmnghhhh.... Joonieee.... It's enough..

Namjoon can't control himself he just want his husband and he is ready to take any risk for this man

Namjoon licked hoseoks neck it send a shiver to hobis spine

Hobi is in cloud 9....he didn't know these kind of pleasure existed he never experienced these he never had a relationship

Aahhh... Joonii it's enough we should go dowaaahhh....

Don't moan like that hoba... It's no that easy to resist you baby...

Namjoon made a red butterfly hickey in hoseoks milky white beautyful skin....

We should go down hobaa....

Hobi is now  a mess he is in a conflict how to face namjoon now... and what did he mean not easy to resist

Hobaa..
Hobaa
..

Yes joonaahh

Let's go come on are you not coming...

Am coming...

It's perfect hoba... The hickey i can make more namjoon teased hoseok

Stop it joonie and go...

They come down and sit together.... Started to dig in the food

Joonies mom noted the hickey and playfully smiled at two.... Jooniee smiled at her and decided to tease hoseok more

Put his hands to Hobis thighs under the table..... And then he realise hobi wearing a shorts and his hands on Hobis bare thigh.... And it's soft like chocolate skintempting to rub.....

At the same time hobi enjoying his breakfast suddenly felt a hand on his bare thigh and the grip is like firm and he knows who belong to this hand...

His husband touching his thighs under the dining table.... And he don't want to tell him to stop that
... He cursed himself... Damn this hormones...

Now Hobi's hands on namjoon hands
And namjoons hands on hobis thigh softly rubbing and gripping and teasing hobi.... Hobi don't want to leave namjoons hand he don't know suddenly what posess him but he want his husband hand on himself...

... Softly..... Namjoon leaned to Hobis ear and said.....feels good hobaa your bare thighs in between my fingers...

Hobi didn't say anything and let namjoons do what ever he want... But namjoons hand now in a dangerous position....

Joonieee not here please....

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and asked... Not here.... What does that mean hobaa...

Please jooniee not here it's hard to make any sounds here and your mom is smiling at me like am hiding something...

You are hiding hobaa take your hands from your neck...let them see my work

Take your hands off then

Should i take my hands... namjoon again teased hobi

Stop teasing me and hubby show me what else you can do....not here...in our bedroom

This makes namjoon flustered and he is now deep red... He is not ready to accept the defeat
...

Then prepare hoba... What does it feel like when you are under me moaning my name and begging for more....

They both went to their room

And the day become night and night become more darker........

----_-------/--------=/---------/------//--------------/------