secret crush (hopekook)

Jimin and jungkook are best friends, jimin have a smaller brother hoseok. Three of them are still studying, jungkook is kinda popular kid with very wide attitude and good looking, jimin is also famous in their college because of his  kind behaviour and looks, hoseok is like the Princess material, always looks cute and happy, and his brother jimin is kinda protective towards him, he won't let hosoek date or hangout with his friends.jimin always wants hoseok infront of his eyes, even he won't let his own friends flirt with hobi. And hobi don't cross any line jimin draws.

"Hobaa wake up, it's already late,don't you know you have morning class today, get ready, i will tell mom make something for you, and i will drop you off."

Hobi whined in his sleep "please hyung i don't wanna go, let me sleep "

"No hobaa, you are not going to miss yoir classes today, get up and get ready, otherwise i will carry you to bathroom"

"We are not kids anymore to take shower together jiminee"

Jimin laughed and left from their.

Hobi get up from his bed unwillingly. Getting ready for a brand new day.

After having breakfast now both of the brothers are in car and jimin is driving hoba to college.

"Don't talk to boys hobi especially that brown haired guy "

Hobi knows jimin's behaviour and he is okei with that, he always obey what jimin told him.

"He is my friend jiminee, nothing more"

"No hobi he always tying to flirt with you, i don't like that guy, so don't talk to him"

"Okeii" with that he left for his class

Jiminee called him back and said "i will pick you up evening, actually i have football practice so come to stadium, after my practice let's go home together, and if someone mess with you call me immediately"

"Okeii hyung"

After all of the classes. Now hosoek is tired as hell, he just wants to lay down on his bed, but he can't. He should find where jimin is.

When he reached stadium, he shouts for jimin, and got the attention of everyone in that field, some random guy walked towards him and said "jimin is in the dressing room "

Hoseok didn't said anything just bowed. And walked to dressing room.

When he reached dressing room.
There he is the jeon jungkook  campus  hot boy in his boxers trying to find something in his backup,hoseok coughed just to earn a glance from jungkook.

Jungkook noticed hoseok amd asked rudely "what the fuck are you doing here"

Hoseok startled, and slowly stuttered "ji.. Ji.. Jimin"

"He is in the bathroom, this is for players, not audience likes you, you can wait for your brother in the stadium"

"Hey don't shout at him kookahhh"
Jimin came back from shower, and held hoseok, "don't fucking shout to my brother kookah,  he didn't see me their. that's why he is here. And he is here for me, not for you so don't fucking raise your voice at my brother, and this is not only your dressing room"

Jimin don't like anyone shouts at hoseok. So he can't stand that, even if it's his best friend.

With that jimin takes hoseok hand, and walk from their

"You don't have to shout at jungkook, he didn't said that much to me"

"No hobaa he shouts at you, i don't like someone shouts at you "

"But he is your bestfriend jiminee, what if he hates you "

"Don't worry about that hobaa, he can't do that"

Let's just go home and have something. Suddenly jimin got  a call. And it's jungkook he wants a lift. His car is brokeddown .

"Hoba jungkook is coming with us"

Hobi didn't said anything and just seated in the car.

The three of them now in the car and jimin is driving back them home. Jungkook constantly taking glances from hoseok. Hoseok had a cute blush on his cheek, and have a small smile.

"Hoba you wanna eat something from outside, or we can have at home"

"No jiminaa.. Am fine let's have mom's cooking"

"Jungkook, let's have dinner together at my home "
Jungkook mouthed okeii.. And glanced back to see hobaa. Who is now looking outside"

Hoseok have a huge crush on jungkook. But he don't want to say anything. He is afraid of both jungkook and jimin. Jungkook is always rude to him. Their encounters are very rare but whenever they talk to each other jungkook is always rude to him. But he caught sometimes jungkook staring at him. Or looking at him from afar. Something like that. But he can't pull himself to confess jungkook. And he is damn sure jimin won't allow this so he like to keep this small crush on himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I will come back with part-2

I know this is shit, and short✨️🚶‍♀️