I was surprise to see her wearing nothing beneath those very thin clothing. I looked at her and her face was red.

"Naughty." I said smirking and I kissed her on the lips fully again. I was about to lay her down when she shifted our position making me the one to meet the pillow. She breaks the kiss.

I looked at her questioningly. "Why, babe? Is there something wrong?"

She's just looking at me and I can feel that she's nervous. Nilapitan ko ito.

"Are you okay, Eunica?" Pag-aalala ko.

She nodded her head. "Uhm, I just wanted to try something"

"Try what?"

She just looked at me and nagulat ako ng bigla niya akong inihiga sa kama. I was hesitant at first but she just kissed me. Then suddenly, she pulled my boxers slowly while kissing and my eyes widened when I realized what she was about to do.

I held her hand when she was about to touch it. "Stop it, babe. You don't need to do this."

Akala ko makikinig ito, but she just smiled at me. "No, let me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, babe. "

"But --" She cuts me off with her fingers.

"Shush" she said before kissing me hard on the lips, moving to my ears, down to my neck. And she's kissing while looking directly in my eyes and I can't help but moan.

When she reached her destination, napatingin ito and I swear I saw her gulped.

"Amazing, isn't?" I jokingly said.

Inirapan lang ako nito and my eyes closed when I felt her soft hands on it. She slowly strokes it up and down. I'm so awed by Eunica's innocence. She's doing it again and becoming faster. I closed my eyes and seconds later, I can feel something hot and wet.

When I opened my eyes, she was looking at me intently and I can't help but moan. She's doing it like a pro! I looked at her again but this time her eyes are closed while she's savoring every bit of me.

She's doing it faster and faster for me to hold her head and pulled her hair while following her rhythm.

It's getting intense! Damn, she's so good!

Nagulat ako nang bigla itong tumigil, I wanted to scowl at her but she surprised me when she stroked it with her hands that made me moan even louder.

When I feel like I was about to explode, hindi ko na ito hinintay pa and took matters into my own hands. In just seconds, I pulled her on top of me. She shrieked but I kissed her hard on the lips.

"You're so naughty today, babe."

She was panting but then grinned at me and I was surprised again when she was on top of me! Riding me! God, she's so wet! I wanted to move but I let her do what she's supposed to do. And it feels like our bodies are talking to each other that I just found myself moving.

Our thrusts became faster and faster. I raised my body a little bit to kiss her while her hands were on the headboard. I kissed her neck, torso and sucked one breast while cupping the other that made her moan louder.

Everything feels like cloud nine and I can hear the bed rocking.

With one last hard thrusts, we both came and fell on each other panting.

Using my last strength, I laid her gently on my side and covered our bodies. I kissed her forehead. We looked into each other eyes and both laughed.

"You are such a sweet surprise, sweetheart." I said.