sixty

tw: death threats and hostile behavior

jimin's mom

hello

i don't know what jimin told you, but i know he's at your house

he said he'd be there one night but it's been almost a week

yoongi

oh hello

jimin doesn't want to go home because he's really scared

he said he'll go home when he stops waking up in cold sweat every night at 4am

^^ his words

jimin's mom

has he eaten??

yoongi

no

my mom and dad tried to make him eat but he just refuses

i've been trying to make him eat though

jimin's mom

oh okay

thank you for that

please tell him that everything is fine at home

yoongi

okay

he just stared at me

jimin's mom

well then

i'll talk to you later

yoongi

sounds good

"kid, you have to eat. it's been a week now, i seriously don't understand how you haven't passed out" the man said as he sat in yoongi's bean bag.

"i'm not hungry" he lied. he was starving, all his stomach wanted was to consume something other than water, yoongi avoided a sigh as he saw this.

"jimin, i don't know what kind of relationship you have with your parents, but i'm going to tell you this as a father. i know that you want to prioritize your body image, but you're harming yourself while doing so. i would be crushed if my children weren't feeding themselves just to look pretty. you're loved by the people around you and that's all that matters. plus, you're an athlete. i know those guys eat a lot. my friends in high school would get two burgers each after their games" he said, the last part made jimin chuckle.

"you can't spend your teen years worrying about the calories in fruit or yogurt. then you'll be as old as me and think you should've eaten more burgers" he said, jimin hummed and picked at his hands, "yeah.. that's a good point"

"i know, i'm filled with good points" he shrugged, "sure" yoongi sarcastically said, sungho stuck out his tongue, "anyways, jiyoon is making food and i'll bring it up when it's done" sungho said, "okay, thank you, dad" yoongi said, jimin sighed.