fifty-seven

yoongi looked at sungho who caressed sarang's head for what seemed the bajillionth time.

ever since sarang was born, yoongi couldn't help but feel that he had drifted from sungho. he didn't feel as loved as he did before. it always seemed like sungho was avoiding him and it made him sad. it made him sad because sarang was actually sungho's daughter. maybe that's what had changed what they had.

yoongi bit the inside of his mouth as he tried to not think about it. he felt stupid for ever thinking sungho could love him as much as his biological child. he felt jealous of a baby that had a good relationship with her father.

the boy sighed, grabbing his keys and storming out the house. he couldn't bare being in the same place as sungho and sarang.

"what's up with him?" sungho asked, jiyoon sighed, "sungho, i mean what i'm about to say in the nicest way possible" she said, sungho nodded.

"i think yoongi feels a bit neglected since sarang was born. i think he wants more time with you, but doesn't know how to communicate that" jiyoon said, "why do you think that?" he asked, "you didn't see the way he was staring at you? i can see it in his eyes and feel it in the air" the woman said, sungho handed her the baby, "i'll try talking to him"

-

sungho

heyy kidd

where are you??

yoongi

park

sungho

nice

have you eaten yet?

yoongi

no

sungho

we can go eat once you come home

you and i

yoongi

sounds good

sungho

alrighty then

-

the car ride to a nearby diner was pretty silent. yoongi wasn't really in the mood for talking.

"so, how's life?" the man asked, "it's fine" yoongi said, looking out the window, "how are you and jimin?" he asked, "we're good"

sungho awkwardly nodded. jiyoon was right, yoongi was feeling distant from him. he could really feel it now.

-

they sat across each other at a booth as they looked at the menu, yoongi didn't say anything and just set his menu down once he picked something.

"jiyoon pointed out that you might be feeling a bit ignored by me since sarang was born. is that true?" the man asked, "i guess so, yeah" he mumbled, "i also have been feeling a bit disconnected from you, but it's not about sarang or anything. i've just been wanting to ask you something, but i'm scared, so i just kind of started avoiding you to see if the nervousness went away" he nervously laughed, scratching the back of his head.