twenty-one

yoongi arrived to school very happily! could you guess why? it was jimin's first game today!

jimin was shitting his pants but yoongi was delighted. he was sure the boy would do great even though he was short. he was the shortest member on the team.

"how are you feeling, jiminie?" yoongi smiled, "nauseous, nervous" jimin said, it was first period and he dreaded for the day to be over.

"you'll do well jiminie!" he cheered, namjoon laughed, "first time i see yoongi so happy at this time of day"

"it's his first game!" he excitedly said, jimin sighed, "i'm so nervous"

"well your extra smiley today" the librarian pointed out, yoongi only smiled wider as he stacked some books.

"mhm, it's my boyfriend's first basketball game today for the season" he said, "ah, is it the park jimin guy that comes in to see you everyday?" she asked, yoongi nodded.

"you both suit each other so well" she smiled, typing something on the computer, yoongi chuckled and nodded.

"do me a favor and go send out these fees" the librarian said, yoongi nodded.

as he walked to the designated classrooms, he read the names of the students and how much they owed. he sighed seeing jimin's name, jimin was very forgetful. he decided to deliver that last.

he went into jimin's clasroom, walking up to the teacher who was at his desk, "is park jimin here?" he softly asked the teacher because the class was quiet and doing work.

"uh, he just went to the bathroom" the man said, "ah okay" yoongi nodded and headed to hunt him down.

he walked into the closest boy's bathroom. he hummed, perking his head when he heard a small sniffle.

"jimin, are you in here?" he carefully asked, this was such a weird thing to do but he wanted to make sure it wasn't his jiminie who was crying.

"h-hyung, leave the bathroom, p-please" he practically begged, yoongi tensed up, "jimin, i'm not leaving until you get out"

jimin's lip began wobbling, "y-you have to, don't skip" he whispered, "i will get taehyung in here to write you a detention slip for skipping, jimin" yoongi spoke, "y-yoongi"

"jiminie, come out that stall right now" he said, the door opened and the small boy began cry into yoongi's shoulder.

"what's wrong, minnie?" yoongi frowned, "j-just so nervous" he cried, yoongi bit the inside of his mouth, "i remember that feeling. it'll all be fine no matter if you do good or bad"

yoongi rubbed jimin's back, "all i need  is for you to try your best, okay? i don't like to see my jiminie cry. all the other guys are celebrating and i need my jiminie to celebrate too" he said, jimin nodded.

he finally calmed down after some cheek kisses and hugs, "the reason i hunted you down was because you have library fees and your teacher told me you were in the bathroom" he  said, handing jimin the slip of paper.

jimin groaned, "i don't know what's worse, you being a library aid or taehyung being president of student council"