forty-six

yoongi

mom is still sleeping like 16 hours a day??

do you think her anemia got worse??

sungho

i have no clue what it could be

she told me to just let it be

she said she just might be aging 😆😆

yoongi

LMAOOO

she's 36 though??

sungho

yup

im working for her again tonight so when you get home from school, can you make sure she's not running a cold or something??

yoongi

yup!!

jiyoon groaned as she leaned into the toilet bowl for the 4th time that day at barely 3pm. the acid in her stomach and throat was just making her feel even more sick.

she rinsed her mouth with mouthwash for what seemed the 20th time that hour. everything hurt. from her head to her toes, everything was aching and sore.

the aching woman just headed back to bed. jiyoon figured that all she needed was to rest to be back to normal (even though it has been like 2 weeks).

"mom?" yoongi called out, knocking on her bedroom door, he didn't receive a response so he opened the door and found his mother sleeping soundly.

she squirmed around in her sleep when yoongi began shaking her shoulders to wake her up, "mom, are you sick?" he asked, the woman shook her head, "i don't think so, this is different" she mumbled, her cheek still pressed against her pillow.

"what's different? maybe i can help" he offered, caressing her hair. yoongi hated seeing his mother sick.

"i don't know, i'll let it cool off" she sighed and shrugged, showing yoongi a small smile that he returned even though he was unsure.

yoongi

minnie

your mom is a nurse, right??

jimin

yeahhh

why do you ask??

yoongi

my mom is like really tired

like all she does is SLEEP

sungho has to work for her

jimin

she said that tiredness is too broad to narrow it down to something

she said it can depend on what medication(s) she's on, sleep schedule, stress, blood work results, menstrual cycle, and etc.

yoongi