sixty-seven

"can you find a long sleeve shirt in my drawers? i get really cold at school and i can't put on my jacket" yoongi said as sungho helped him get dressed for physical therapy and school.

the man nodded, he pulled out a dark blue long sleeve shirt, "is this good?" he asked, yoongi nodded, so sungho helped him put it on.

"are you going to wear your black converse?" sungho asked, "no, i can't tie them at school" he sighed, so sungho grabbed some sneakers.

"is this all?" he asked, the small boy hummed and walked over to his bathroom, grabbing a tinted lip balm from a cabinet and handing it to sungho.

he never did this because he didn't care. now, his appearance was everything could focus. beomseok was so pretty, he would surely steal his minnie from him the first chance he got.

yoongi stared in the mirror, resisting the urge to frown in front of his stepfather. he looked too wide, his face was too puffy, his hair was frizzy and looked out of place, and the pimples near the top of his forehead weren't helping his overall look.

"ah you look so pretty" sungho smiled and put the tinted lip balm away in the cabinet, "thanks" yoongi shyly mumbled, hoping it was true so jimin would rather hang out with him than beomseok.

yoongi began crying as he did his physical therapy exercises. he felt like he was back at square one, "you're doing so good, yoongi" the woman smiled, "n-no, i'm not" he sniffled and slumped in his seat, wiping his tears.

he was sweating despite only have moved his shoulder a little bit. there were no words to describe how much he just wanted go be able to move his shoulder normally.

"yes, you are. you got this, okay? this is what will get you get back to playing basketball" she spoke, yoongi shakily breathed out and nodded. it was all he wanted.

"he can't be a sexual assaulter if he's muslim" jimin explained to his friends at lunch, all of them just let out a dissapointed sigh, "jimin, i don't know if you knew but there are religious figures who rape people" yoongi sighed, already frustrated with his shoulder. he didn't need to hear jimin try to justify beomseok.

"hyung, muslim people are the most respectful people i've ever met" jimin sternly said, "it doesn't mean he's respectful too" namjoon tried explaining. why couldn't jimin open his eyes to beomseok's flaws? what did jimin admire so much about beomseok?

"i doubt he's even muslim" yoongi spoke as he tried poke his straw into his juice box, namjoon took it into his own hands to help him before giving it back.

"how could you accuse someone of faking their religion?" jimin scoffed, a sigh leaving his lips, "muslim men are supposed to be covered from the navel to below the knee. he is not covering his knees" yoongi pointed out, "what if he forgot?"

yoongi just stayed silent, not feeling the need to argue with jimin. instead, he just ate his lunch.

"you alright, hyung?" namjoon asked the boy, he nodded and continued eating his lunch.

jimin began speaking again, "you guys haven't even talked to him" he tried defending himself, "yeah because he sexually assaulted girls" taehyung scoffed, "he's a good guy"

yoongi groaned hearing jimin talk so much crap, "can you shut up about this beomseok guy? i could care less about who he is" he scoffed, jimin sighed, "are medications making you this whiny too?"