twenty-five

yoongi was dragged into the bathrooms by a tall man when he was on his way to lunch.

he was slammed against a wall, "so you're the one who had be warming the bench last game?" he huffed, gripping onto yoongi's shoulders and slamming him against the wall again.

"you stupid piece of shit, just jealous i can play and you can't?" he asked,  yoongi shut his eyes tightly and shook his head, "please let me go" he whispered, his shoulder hurt like hell and were pulsing, he was scared to even move it.

"don't you dare tell anyone about this" the man huffed, yoongi didn't answer, so the man slapped his across the face, "l-leave me alone" he whimpered, the man spit on him and walked out.

yoongi sat on the dirty ground, pulling his phone out to call his mom to pick him up. he called her a few times but she didn't answer. she was in a meeting probably.

he went to his last resort, sungho. the phone rang a couple of times until the man answered, "yoongi? aren't you at school?"

yoongi sniffled, "c-can you pick me up from school?" he whimpered, "are you okay? you sound hurt" he panicked, "j-just pick me up" he cried, the man on the other line ran to his car, "5 minutes, give me 5 minutes"

the man hung up and yoongi headed towards the front office. his shoulder ached so he had to carry his backpack with his hand.

as promised, sungho was there 5 minutes later. he grabbed yoongi's backpack and swung it across his shoulder after signing yoongi out.

"what happened?" sungho asked, opening the door for yoongi, "i'll tell you in the car" he mumbled.

they went inside the car, sungho turned it on and began driving slowly to ease yoongi's nervousness. yoongi told the man from the way the tall man said things about jimin and how his shoulders were aching from practically getting beat up in the bathroom.

"oh gosh, shouldn't you see your physical therapist? or should we go to the hospital?" he worriedly asked, "i think i'll be fine" yoongi said, "what if you feel fine because of the adrenaline? oh no, i think we should go to the hospital"

"sungho, it's fine, i see my physical therapist tomorrow" yoongi said, rubbing his shoulder, the man sighed.

"okay, but if you need anything, call me! your mother is really busy at work right now, i'm not sure her phone is even charged. do you want something to eat?" he asked, "i don't have money on me"

"don't worry about the money, i'll pay for it" he said, yoongi felt rather guilty as he picked a fast food restaurant to eat at because he wasn't paying.

once yoongi got his food, they drove home, "rest a lot, okay?" the man said, yoongi nodded, "i will, thank you"

the small boy got out the car and unlocked the apartment door, leaving his backpack on the ground and sitting on the couch. his shoulder was pulsing like crazy and hurt to move.

he groaned, grabbing his phone to call his physical therapist, seeing what he could do until tomorrow.

"o-ouch!" yoongi winced as his physical therapist made him move his arm a lot, "you're going to put me in a sling, aren't you?" he mumbled, grabbing his shoulder, "mhm, i don't want you moving so much, i don't want this to get worse. i'll prescribe some pain relief medication"

yoongi nodded, rubbing his sleepy eyes. his motber was in the waiting room. she was extremely worried about yoongi, she thought the person who did this should be kicked off the team and yoongi would make sure it would happen.