two

"that's him" taehyung whispered, pointing at yoongi who was across the classroom, "him? the shorty who wears insoles?" he whispered back, earning a small hit on his shoulders.

"yes" he whispered back, "well, he doesn't even know me" jimin mumbled, they were waiting for class to start, "well then, get to know him" taehyung said, pushing the boy towards yoongi and ignoring him.

yoongi raised a brow at the boy, turning off his phone, "u-uh, i'm jimin" he said, "oh" yoongi simply said. jimin felt himself regret every decision in his life, this man was absolutely boring.

"yeah, joon told you that you would be training me" jimin said, scratching the back of his head, "mhm, after school today alright with you?" he asked, jimin nodded.

"we should exchange numbers, you know, if anything comes up" he shrugged, handing yoongi his phone.

yoongi plugged in his phone number, giving the phone back, "guess i'll see you after school" he said, jimin noddes and went back to his seat.

jimin sat next to namjoon at lunch, whining about how boring and mean yoongi seemed.

"he's not mean" namjoon frowned, jimin whineed even more, "you should've seen him! he's the boringest person in this whole wide world!" he pouted, "he's not boring, he's just a very quiet boy, he's very reserved to himself"

"why couldn't you find a guy who was nice?" jimin frowned, "he is nice!" namjoon said, "clearly" jimin rolled his eyes.

"where even is he?" namjoon asked, squinting his eyes to see across the cafeteria, "he probably saw i was sitting with you and decided to not sit here!"

namjoon scoffed, "he's not as mean as you're making him to be"

meanwhile, yoongi was quietly eating his lunch in the library. he sat in a little corner, munching on crackers or fruit he brought from home.

he didn't really want to train jimin, it made his heart hurt. he wanted to play too. he talked to his physical therapist about training jimin and he was told be extremely careful.

yoongi didn't want to talk about what happened.

he sighed as he thought about, tears pooling in his eyes

yoongi

hey can we do it another day?

hey can we do|

h|

he shut off his phone, he grew a bit frustrated. this park jimin guy was too bubbly for him, yoongi just wanted to stay in his room and rot, was that too much to ask?

yoongi waited on the bleachers after school. he stared at the court where he once played at.

he sighed, then seeing jimin walk in with a small smile, "hi yoongi!" he said, trying to act excited about meeting this boring guys.

he sat next to yoongi on the bleachers, making yoongi a tad bit uncomfortable, "hi" he awkwardly said, "so, what are we going to do?"