thirty-six

jimin stared at his breakfast, analyzing everything about it. the bacon looked like it was going to make him gain 20 pounds, the eggs didn't look much healthier to him in his opinion.

"mom, do u think if i told them i was vegetarian or vegan they would make me eat less?" he asked, "probably more, it's harder to get all the nutrients you need"

jimin huffed, picking at the food. he poked at the eggs like that was going to help his cause. he began sniffling, he silently cried into his arms as his mother made his lunch. he was so grossed out by all the food.

he cried for another 5 minutss beffor his mother noticed it was awfully silent, "jimin?" she worriedly said, rubbing his back, "y-yeah?" he sniffled, not looking up.

"i need to throw up" he mumbled, making a run. it was like jimin was 6.

despite his rough morning, he smiled seeing there a gift on his desk.

'from: your sugar to: the most beautiful boy to exist'

"the tag made me want to throw up" namjoon fake gagged, "the rest of the gift is worse" taehyung played along, putting his hand over his mouth.

"where's yoongi?" jimin asked, "he went to get ice for his shoulder" namjoon said before continuing his rant, "anyways, i didn't know the min yoongi we all know was capable of being that romantic" he scoffed, earning a smack on the back of his head, "i'm right here you brat" he laughed, applying pressure on his shoulder.

"good, you deserved to know" namjoon teased, yoongi rolled his eyes and sat down, "besides namjoon bullying me, on the bright side, i increased one more degree of extension" he grinned, jimin hugged him tight, "that's good"

"thanks, my shoulder would feel better if i got a kiss though" yoongi said, taehyung and namjoon gagged in synchronicity.

jimin knew that he had to eat his snack soon, but he didn't want to. he hoped his teacher wouldn't remind him.

he pretened to type his essay, maybe his teacher wouldn't pay attention to him. his teacher got up and leaned by his desk.

"jimin-ah, i've been asked to remind you to eat your snack" he whispered, the small boy frowned, "i don't want to eat here, there's too many people"

jimin handed yoongi the pass, "you can sit with me" he said, jimin did as told. his snack was a granola bar, he just looked at yoongi's face.

"what are you doing?" jimin asked, seeing yoongi wasn't doing anything that seemed like an assignment on the computer, "playing a game"

"you have a 100 in this class for that?" jimin laughed, "yes! and the librarian gives me candy!" he smiled, jimin was so endeared, "that's so not fair"

"you're just jealous" he stuck his tongue out, jimin rolled his eyes. the library aide continued playing.

jimin was just looking at his snack, the nutritional value was covered by a bunch of sharpie and stickers. it made his hands sticky and sweaty.

"will you still think i'm pretty when i gain weight? i'm expected to gain half a pound by the end of the week" he mumbled, "why wouldn't i think you're pretty? jiminie has always been pretty and will continue to be"

it was silent for a bit, jimin's stomach began growling. recovery had made him hungrier than he had thought, he gulped, "your body is speaking, listen to it"

jimin opened the granola bar, taking a small bite, "how long do i have left?" he asked, "10 minutes" he said, printing some labels.

"okay" he said, "jimin, did your therapist ever ask you what are your reasons to recover?" yoongi asked, jimin shrugged, "i guess not, why?"