London shook her head at her daughter. She didn't have anything else to say to her at the moment. Sometimes when you have to constantly repeat yourself to the same person over and over again it gets annoying. And London was surely over Ivy. Axel cleared his throat so he brought the attention on him. Just like at home, he always had to interrupt his mom and sister arguing before it could even begin.

"Uhhh, we should head inside before someone take our table. Hopefully they didn't steal my bookbag." He muttered the last part to himself as he just know thought about how he left his bag in the restaurant.

"Of course baby. This Chick-Fil-A better be just as good as home." London joked, making Axel chuckle. He didn't want to tell her but it wasn't. Not bad but not that good.

Ivy scoffed, mumbling under her breath. Though Axel didn't hear her, he could tell by her face that she wasn't feeling this. He tuck in his lips then lead the way towards the restaurant. He was sure they were going to have a lot to talk about and he was not prepared at all. That didn't matter though since this was the Browne family. Once inside the restaurant, Axel made his way to his table. His bookbag still there, untouched. He took his seat, sitting Harlow on his lap. The baby grabbing his chain and putting it in her mouth.

"Hey, you wanna get our food?" He asked Ivy who was still standing up. She gave him an annoyed look but decided that that was the best thing to do.

"Yeah, whatever. What do y'all want?" Ivy questioned.

"Regular chicken sandwich and chicken nuggets for lil mama." Axel told her his order while pulling his chain out of Harlow's mouth. It didn't take long for her to grab it again and put it back in her mouth.

"And I'll take a large fry and a lemonade." London said.

"Anything else?" Ivy questioned, already tired of standing there.

Axel shook his head while he pulled out his wallet. He handed her cash, Ivy snatching it out of his hand then walking off to the long line. Axel kept his attention on her, admiring the beauty of his little sister from a far. All of the women in Axel family were goddesses and he wasn't exaggerating either. It was something in the air or at least something in his mom and dad that made these women stunning. His sister out of all people though was always his favorite person to compliment because of her imperfections.

Ivy had dark brown skin filled with pimples. Almond shaped eyes that was the color of smoky quartz with a slight sparkle to it when in the sun. She was skinny despite being a heavily active eater. Her hair barely went past her ears after her sudden urges to cut it short. Six times in total to be exact. Her voice was hoarse a little bit which made people think she had a cold or something all the time. Her attitude came straight from the gates of hell and sparked demon horns whenever she was pissed. Her mouth was the smartest Axel have even met.

Her comebacks, insults, and remarks always hit below the belt. And kept hitting, leaving behind a terrible sting. However, under all of those so called imperfections, Ivy was a lovable and pretty chill girl. She just never showed anyone, expect for Axel.

Axel took his attention off her and placed it on his mother. He haven't seen her in a year, so he was more than happy to see her now. "So, how's everything mama?" He sparked a conversation while Harlow rested her head on his chest.

London blew out a breath, pushing her hair back from her face. "Oh gosh..." she paused, clasping her hands together. "Things been going. That's the best I can explain it." she answered.