Freshmen 37

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐨
⇆ㅤ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ↻

🏀

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Thurs. Nov. 29th, 12:00pm
"Boy Crazy"

𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐥❤️𝐯𝐞

𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞😕

😂𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞
𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭

𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐲𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞?😊

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐮
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭

😂😂

Dess turned to lay on her back, holding her phone to her chest and kicking her feet in the air. She felt her cheeks getting hot as she blushed at the thought of spending an entire week with him. She didn't have an issue being here with her family but she missed the hell out of Shai. All she wanted was to be up under him.

"This boy got me geeked." She exclaimed, kicking her feet again. She chuckled to herself then sat up on the bed.

Getting herself together, she slide her feet into her slides then exit her room. She skipped down the hallway with a huge smile on her face. Four days. She couldn't wait. Once downstairs, she heard talking going on in the living room which attracted her attention. Sitting on the couch talking to each other was her grandmother Deborah and her cousin Isabella.

"Hey, y'all!" Dess shouted, bringing attention to herself. She eager walked to them, plopping on the couch beside Deborah.

"Girl, you better act like you have some sense. You do not plop on my couch." Deborah told her, Dess nodding her head.

"Sorry. Anyway, what y'all talking 'bout?" Dess changing the subject and rested her head on her grandma's shoulder.

"Bout girl? Speak English girl." Deborah remarked, shaking her head. Dess mentally rolled her eyes at her grandmother. The woman knew no one in the house spoke proper English, so Dess wasn't sure why she was correcting her.