S2|Chapter Thirteen: Mr. Smoothy Night

Start from the beginning

[Bellwood - Streets]

Trombipulor is seen running through the streets, he stops and sniffs the air.

Ben, Rook and Luna were following the footprints Trombipulor left behind.

"Have you gotten through?" Ben asked, panting a bit, looking at both his partners.

"Negative." Rook said, he is holding a scanner. "I have been unable to get through to Plumber Headquarters."

"Whatever's happening back in the Plumber Headquarters, hopefully it's nothing major." Luna said. "Spark, Bow Mode!" He said.

Spark(Multi-Tool), who was in Blaster Mode, floats into the air, and changed into Bow Mode. He cheered, as Luna grabs the grip with his left hand.

"Recalculating... Recalculating." The scanner said.

"All I am receiving is a map of the 23 Mr. Smoothy's locations in the Bellwood area." Rook informed.

"23?!" Ben exclaimed. "I only know 22." He said to himself. "We'll worry about number 23 later." He said aloud. He transforms into Humungousaur and leaps.

"'Cause we're taking this guy down first!" Ben(Humungousaur) said.

Trombipulor turns around, and saw Ben(Humungousaur), who charges at him, and crashed into a building.

Rook and Luna held prepares themselves.
The Revonnahgander prepares his Proto-Tool.
The Half-Human and Megawhatt prepares their Multi-Tool: Bow Mode.

Trombipulor and Ben(Humungousaur) were seen rolling out of the building, as they fought.

Trombipulor kicks Ben(Humungousaur) back. Both Rook and Luna takes cover.

Ben(Humungousaur) stood back up, and charges towards Trombipulor. He grabs the elephant-like alien, but was stopped, lifted up and thrown back, behind Rook and Luna.

Rook and Luna stood firm, but knowing they can't do much, they decided to check up on Ben(Humungousaur).

"You think you can stop me? I'm Trombipulor! The galaxy's biggest evil genius. In height and weight." Trombipulor said, and he runs off.

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood - Streets]

Trombipulor stops in the middle of the road, and sniffs the air. "I can almost smell it. The rare Earth substance that will grant me ultimate power." He said.

Trombipulor looks back, and saw Ben(Humungousaur), Rook and Luna running after him.

"If you three wanna see what it is, you'd better keep up!" Trombipulor shouted, and continue running.

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood - Streets]

Ben, Rook and Luna were still chasing after Trombipulor.

Ben is now in his human form.

The three heroes ran by Driba and Blukic.

"Ben Tennyson!" Blukic said.

"Wait! It's us!" Driba shouted, waving his hands.

Ben stops running, turning around. "Huh? Blukic and Driba?!" He said, seeing the two Galvans, who ran up to him.

"We're lost!" Driba said.

Rook and Luna went back to where Ben is.

"No time! Trombipulor is putting distance between us!" Rook said, he continues running.