"The doctors gone see it." She smiled making him huff.

"They can cut yo stomach open." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Where the niggas at?" Legacy sung as they got out of the car.

"Imma shoot yo ass then you can be where my dead ass opps at." He rolled his eyes as she walked behind him to his porch to unlock the door.

"Awww don't be sassy." She said.

"I regret telling you yes." He rolled his eyes as they walked into his house.

"Don't touch shit, cause you like to touch everything like a little ass kid." He rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't even gone touch anything." She rolled her eyes as she looked around.

"Whoever decorated this did a good job." She smiled, everything around the house.

"I know." He said as he sat down in his gaming chair before turning on his ps5.

"Say thank you hoe." She rolled her eyes before sitting on the couch.

"Ion gotta say shit." He said as he took off his slides.

"I'm tied of you literally, imma put yo ass on law and order." She said making him laugh.

"Half of them stories on law and order is about my murder cases." He laughed making Legacy immediately side eye him.

"Oh see naw, I'm calling the police." She said jokingly before someone begin banging on his door.

"Oh my gawd, who the fuck at my door." He mugged before opening the door.

"Ja'Antae, I love you why can't you see that?" Legacy heard a female making her instantly want to be nosey.

"I don't love yo delusional ass, get that through yo hoe ass brain." Jdot responded, he was honestly sick of her at this point.

"But I love you, and can love me as we get through our relationship." She begin crying.

"We don't have fuckin relationship, leave me alone damn." Jdot said back.

"I just want you to love me." She cried making him roll his eyes as he just watched her.

"Well I don't." He nonchantly said.

Legacy decided she heard enough and was gone mind her business and look for some popcorn in his pantry since that what she was craving.

"Is this about that girl you got pregnant?" She asked making Legacy instantly stop rolling on the floor to get to his kitchen.

In order to get to his kitchen you had to walk in front of his door, and she wasn't trying to get noticed.

"Why the fuck you worried bout her?" Jdot mugged as he looked her up and down.

"Because if that's who stopping you from loving me, then we can have a baby together, then we can be happy together." She cried, his mug immediately grew deeper.

"I don't want a fuckin baby with you, what makes you think in want a baby with you if I don't want a relationship with you?" He asked her.

"We can have a baby, we can try for one, if that's what you want, come on." She kissed him.

"Oh hell naw." Legacy continued to roll to his kitchen.

"Get the fuck off me." Jdot pushed her making her fall on the ground and hit her head.

"Oh shit." He leaned over her to see her eyes was closed.

"That bitch dead?" Legacy asked as she leaned over her next to him.

"Shii ion know." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well what we gone do?" Legacy asked.

"We?" He asked confused before standing up and looking at her.

"Yea, I was here when it happened I'm not gone bail on you, we in this together." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ight, well shit, we gone drag her to the couch." He shrugged his shoulders making Legacy nod.

"Okay well, you get the legs, I'll get the arms." Legacy instructed.

Jdot grabbed her legs and Legacy grabbed her arms lifting her body off the ground.

"This lady is heavy, she don't be smushing you be hitting that?" Legacy asked as they lifted her on the couch.

"Shut the fuck up before you make me mad." He mugged.

"On my bad, I forgot you get your period every 20 minutes." She said while yawning.

"I'm gone shoot yo ass, say some else." He said.

"Some else." She smiled.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾