CHAP3.1 - REWRITTEN AND EDITED!

Start from the beginning

"Tip on Assassin women," She spoke against his chin – so close to him, his face was beginning to feel hotter. "Most of our daggers are hidden well beneath our hips," And then she realised how worked up he had gotten over this and she laughed. In the end she was still messing with him. She laughed and his anger was back. He gripped her hand and before she knew it, she was flipped over and pressed against the metallic surface of the door. One arm of his own was sufficient to trap both her wrists in the small of her back, and his other arm was pressing her head to the wall, there at his mercy. His breath found her ear and his chest pressed against her back.

"Leave us," Zuko ordered his soldiers and they both left right away. Iris laughed just a little more. "You may laugh and make fun of me, but you're alone here surrounded by enemies," He spoke against her ear, and she laughed a little more.

"Welcome to my life, my Prince,"

It came out bitter even though she was still trying to force a smile on her face. She was trying to get on his nerves, but it didn't work this time. He almost felt bad for her. But she deserved nothing less but cruelty. She was a murderer.

Zuko let go of her and he pulled back. "C'mon,"

She followed closely behind him even though all she could think about was snapping his neck from the back. A sick little smile spread on her face. How good would that feel? It would feel amazing she was certain. Just the sound of his nape snapping beneath her fingers – she bit her lip. Fucking delicious.

Iris saw Iroh sitting by his table, having his tea on the deck of the ship that sailed to the north. They were heading for the Earth Kingdom, weren't they? Surely, this ship needed some repairs especially after that iceberg that that kid tossed at it. She frowned.

"I'm surprised she sails after what that five-year-old did to her," Iris smirked looking around and she noticed him clenching his fists and scoffing.

"Don't talk unless you're addressed to," Zuko spat.

"Zuko! Where are your manners?" Iroh scolded him as the two approached him and he grinned when he took a careful look at her.

"She's a monster. She deserves no manners, uncle," Zuko hissed.

Iris threw her head back and laughed. "Well done. You said one thing right, today,"

"You're not completely unarmed, are you?" Iroh grinned as Iris rolled her eyes and Zuko turned and looked at her in disbelief. She couldn't have had more daggers on her outfit. There was no way. It was impossible!

Iris sighed heavily as her hand reached for her hips and she pulled out a small dagger. Zuko couldn't believe this woman as she handed him the dagger and finally settled down on the table across the old man.

"What?" Iris shrugged meeting that look of disbelief on Zuko's face. "Told ya," she tapped the side of her leg. "Hips," She winked at him in a flirty manner and Zuko turned his back on them both immediately. He couldn't believe this monster had made him blush.

Iroh let out a hearty laugh and he shook his head. "I like that woman,"

"Well, I don't," Zuko frowned and began walking away.

Iris frowned and she turned and looked at the prince. "How many fucks does it look like I'm giving about your opinion of me?" Iris asked and a smirk spread across her lips at the prince's visible annoyance.

He fisted his hands even tighter. Iris looked at the Pai-Sho table that spread at the surface of the desk, and she sat on the chair across the old man. Iroh served her a cup of tea and she brought it to her lips to get a taste. If they wanted to kill her, they would have done it already. The possibility of getting poisoned was low.