CHAP3.1 - REWRITTEN AND EDITED!

Trigger Warnings: mention of prostitution, mention of past rape/noncon, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, CHILDREN 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

oh yes it got swearing too but that should be the least of your worries thus far LMAO

Title for the Edited Chapter: |3.1| DANGER

Updated: 07/05/2023

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock on her metallic door snapped her out of her sleep. Iris's eyes snapped wide open, and she jumped up on her feet. Her wrist radiated with pain, but it was nothing compared to what she had already been through. It seemed to have stopped bleeding for now. Which only meant, that next time she'd seek pain, she'd have to slice the other hand. She chuckled to herself. I am messed up, aren't I? She had known for so long. There were so many things wrong with her. But what could she expect from herself after everything?

"Uncle's inviting you for tea," The prince's voice came from outside and she arched an eyebrow. What was it with this old man getting on her nerves? He opened the door. He was accompanied with two more soldiers and everything about the look on his face was enough indication that he hated this. He hated when his uncle was right. He hated how he always managed to convince him about something. Clearly offering the prisoner tea was a bad idea – she was an Assassin. There was nothing stopping her from killing everyone and taking over this ship.

Except maybe Iroh. Iroh was a powerful bender, and she knew it. And even if she managed to seize the ship, where would she go? She was a wanted criminal everywhere – the reason why she was hiding in that remote tribe that no one knew about.

Bright purple eyes met his own and Zuko almost struggled to force that frown on his face. She was gorgeous. Gorgeous and lethal. Her dirty blonde hair were long but the front locks were braided back. Some messy locks fell on her face. Her pale lips, pursed into a thin line. Her body must've held a great physique. And then were those purple eyes. A bright violet that he had never before seen on anyone. But he did not miss the detail – the torn Fire Nation insignia and a piece of it tied around her wrist. She had harmed herself? Why would she do that? She wasn't hurt, was she?

Even if she is, I don't care. Zuko cursed himself mentally. That woman was a menace. Beautiful, but a menace all the same. "Remove your daggers," Zuko said.

A soldier approached her offering his hands for her to lay all her daggers onto. She chuckled and began removing. One on each sleeve, two to her back, three more to her belt. She withdrew daggers from her boots, her thighs. She had daggers everywhere even spots that Zuko hadn't even noticed she had any. She was looking at him in the entirety of it. A small smile of amusement on her face. Even the soldier beside her who was retrieving her daggers – she could have sworn he had a look of misbelief beneath his helmet.

"Are you done?!" Zuko asked after a while. This was becoming tiring.

"Ah, one more," Iris pulled another dagger from the back of her boot, and she looked at the grumpy prince. "I think I'm good to go. Unless you'd like to check yourself?" Iris approached him and his grumpy, angry demeanour almost wavered.

She had a smirk on her face as she reached close enough to feel his hot breath tickling her chin. She caught his hands before he had the time to withdraw back or even attack her. She was dangerously close, and now she was gripping his hot hands. He was seconds away from shooting fire. But she looked calm and cocky as always and she brought his hands to her waist. She startled him. His eyes widened. His anger was gone replaced by confusion and nervousness. He was touching... her waist... and then she guided his hands down to her strong round hips. She smirked a little more. He was a fucking teenager. God, messing with this boy couldn't get easier.