Please Stop Bothering Me pt. 2

The ash gray sky was replaced with wide blue. A new morning came to the first year dormitory building at Advance Nurturing High School, a ray of light slipped through the tiny gap of the window's curtains, waking up the sleeping brown hair.

His hazel brown eyes shine from the light, turning into a pair of golden orbs, but the warmness of such color is the opposite of what he's feeling inside.

Ayanokouji got up from the bed and sat. He brushed down his messy hair, feeling grumpy.

Waking up in the morning, already in a bad mood, has become consistent on Ayanokouji. It started last week and till now, he hasn't unraveled the reason.

"Sighed,"

He stopped thinking about it and went to the kitchen. Ever since that incident, Ayanokouji's diet changed overnight. He no longer prepared healthy meals, despite already having the skills from spending time with Nino, instead he brought lots of cup noodles from the convenience store.

The remaining ingredients that she brought last time are kept fresh inside the fridge. He didn't use nor even touch one of it.

Ayanokouji was puzzled by his odd behavior.

•••

He took off from the elevator and walked in the quiet lobby.

It is still too early to go to the school but Ayanokouji preferred such time to avoid any unnecessary trouble.

The issue is still far from over, few students stole glances at him and murmured to the other person's ears. He tries to ignore all of it but can't avoid being a bit conscious of his surroundings.

Ayanokouji knows that it is the complete opposite of the peaceful highschool life he dreamed of. However, he was fully prepared for choosing this outcome.

"Oh! Ayanokouji-kun."

A pink haired girl waved her arm into the air. He halted and waited for the girl, who first bowed to the old man then rushed towards him.

"Good morning and thanks for waiting," she smiled. "First time seeing you too early for school by the way."

This particular girl is considered a beauty on the entire campus but he was totally unfazed in seeing her warm genuine smile.

"I just happened to wake up early," - he continued walking. - "What are you talking about with the dorm manager, Ichinose?"

"Hmm, I shared a few complaints from my classmates regarding dorm matters. Like the noise from the next room, garbage and similar stuff." she matched his pace and walked beside him.

"Why won't they do it themselves?"

Ayanokouji's tone is calm and all but deep inside, he is slightly irritated.

"Well, I'm the class representative, also it saves time rather than meeting him one by one." she said proudly.

"Tch, just because you're the leader doesn't mean that you'll do everything, even those small matters such as that."

Ichinose was baffled by his response. She stopped on her track, cheeks flushed red, totally misunderstanding his point.

'You idiot.'

"But I'm fine with it as long as I can help someone."

Ayanokouji sighed, he shook his head recalling that Ichinose is just this type of person - too kind to a fault.

"Yeah, whatever."

She chuckled and caught up to him.

"Mhm, do you usually go to school around this time, Ayanokouji-kun?"