Not that much of a bad day

In a dreary room, void of any presence of light. A faint color of pink shines in the deep darkness. Following the trace of the glow lies a girl, who is sleeping peacefully in her bed not until an inevitable noise disturbed her deep slumber.

Kringggggg

Still with her eyes closed, Nino reached out her arm, and lightly tapped the top of the rabbit style alarm clock in the side of her bed.

“mhmmhmm, I still wanna sleep mhm.” she muttered.

Nino rolled on the other side of the bed, hugging her favorite pillow.

She doesn't usually act lazy since she often wakes up before the alarm sounds to prepare herself every morning.

Last evening was just a tiring experience for Nino, more exhausting than studying with Ayanokouji, because of spending all of the night with her sisters.

The sisters have lots of things to catch up on, especially to her, that's why she became the center of attention.

This caused Nino to use all of her energy, answering casual questions and sharing her time with her group of friends, including the things that happened in her class, but unexpectedly, not one of her sisters pry about her secret crush.

One of the reasons must be that Ichika, the oldest sister of the quints, arrived late to the conversation after buying them a juice and strangely didn't open up the topic.

Five minutes then passed, she then stood up and half-awakedly headed to the bathroom.

•••

Inside of the first year classrooms of the school. A shoulder length pink haired girl was sitting in her chair, busily talking to her close friends.

“That was funny.”

“Told yah~ hehe.”

While in the middle of the talk, another pink blonde haired girl joined them.

“Hello, Ichika-chan.” she called her.

“Oh hi~ Ichinose-chan.”

The other girls also greeted Ichinose and she also naturally greeted back.

After that, Ichinose stared at Ichika. She opened her mouth but couldn't release the word.

“Uhm…..”

The others noticed it and found it strange for the sociable Ichinose to be having a hard time speaking.

Ichika, who's been hanging out with Ichinose since day one quickly understood it.

She sighed and got up in her seat.

“I got something to do with Ichinose-chan girls~ see yah in a minute.”

The others nodded and continued their conversation while Ichika and Ichinose went outside of their classroom.

“So what happened, Ichinose-chan?” Ichika asked while she leaned her back against the wall.

“...... I still keep receiving the same letter.” she muttered, heavy gaze on the floor.

Ichika heavily sighed and held Ichinose's shoulder.

“I told you that you should report it to the school, or at least asked the dorm to check the CCTV footage in the locker room.”

“But I don't want to bother anyone.” she answered.

Ichika annoyingly face palmed herself, already fed up with Ichinose's answer.

“You keep saying that, but at the end, you're the one that got bothered by that secret admirer of yours.”