Ayanokouji SS (Still the same person as before)

Stepping inside an unknown place. Ayanokouji curiously scanned the entire surroundings, starting from the ceiling then down to the floor. The room's interior is a modern style office with gray walls and dirty white coloured marble floor. Three black couches stood out from the other furniture inside with an antique wooden desk separating it.

“Greetings, Kiyotaka-kun.” expressed warmly by the silver haired man sitting in one of the couches.

He slightly bowed down his head, reciprocating as well as showing his respect to the school chairman.

It's normal to think of the chairman called Ayanokouji but it's the other way around.

Before the event outside the school’s entrance, Ayanokouji already asked for a meeting from the chairman through his homeroom teacher.

Chairman Sakayanagi responded with a yes and gave the venue as well as the date and time for the meeting.

3 in the afternoon, Saturday at the principal's office. Despite, it's weekends, students are still required to wear the school uniform when visiting the school.

“Please,” he prompted the boy to sit down in one of the opposite couches. Ayanokouji didn't hesitate and took his offer. “I appreciate you for listening to my selfish request despite your busy days.”

Ayanokouji was baffled, it was supposed to be his line but the chairman said it first. Pondering whether to point it out or not, he decided to ignore it, seeing the person's warm smile.

Talking about it will only waste both of their time. Ayanokouji didn't beat around the bush and instantly reveal his purpose.

“I’m here to collect my rewards.”

Chairman Sakayanagi was surprised for a minute but managed to regain his composure.

“Of course. Congratulations,” he clapped his hands. “But before that Kiyotaka-kun. Can you share your experience being together with the sisters?”

His eyebrow raised in annoyance. He is uncertain if the chairman's purpose is to pry into his personal affairs or logically wanted to gain insights and information about the task given by him.

There is no use for any resistance, he thought. An employer has the right to inquire from its employees. That's how Ayanokouji sees the current situation.

“Ahem,” he cleared his throat and simply followed the rules. “Each sister has their own unique personality which differentiates one from the other. I took advantage of it and managed to secure their grades without disclosing the task. That is before the midterm exam just recently finished. Do I still need to explain what happened after?”

The event in front of the school entrance spread like a wildfire. School's online forum was filled with discussion of the topic, students throughout the year gave their completely unrelated inputs and exaggerated hypotheses.

Few images of Ayanokouji together with several girls were also shared. Taking photos without consent of the person is a crime itself but considering it's posted anonymously, the perpetrators won't be easily tracked down and would require local police assistance, making it a big issue, damaging the school’s reputation.

The Student Council was forced to act. They forcefully shut down every online forum there is, stopping it successfully from escalating further.

“There is no need,” he shook his head. “I won't question how and what. Another question.”

“Please do.” He gives up and allows the school chairman to do as he pleases.

“Did you find anything that interests you? Being together with the sisters in particular.”

Ayanokouji rocked back on the couch, touched his chin with his fingers, trying to recall the time he spent with them.

Flashbacks started to appear in his mind like movie clips. The time he kabedon Nino in the hallway. How he messes up lots of times in the kitchen and she nagging about it but still helps him anyway. Reassuring her that he’ll stay by her side and then their study lesson starts. Spending their weekend at the Keyaki Mall, watching a movie, taking lunch in a luxurious restaurant then trying different outfits in the dressing room. Even that one event, where Nino confronted him in the dormitory’s lobby.

Ichika was disguised as Nino and played him on a certain night. She got ahead of herself then met him in the back of the school building. Ayanokouji cornered her, beating her in her own game. Them, spending their time inside the karaoke room. And lastly, the night before everything went south.

Itsuki and Miku as well as the two female classmates. Treating the glutton with snacks and casually interacting like there aren't people who are waiting for them. Giving encouragement to the passive old Japanese-generals lover to stop lazing around and be serious for a change. All four girls sincerely gave their appreciation to him at every end of the study session.

He remembers all of it.

“None,” he said. “I found nothing interesting.”

“...I see.” traces of sadness can clearly be noticed in those purple coloured eyes.

His warm expression turned into gloominess, feeling pity for the boy in front of him.

“Any more questions, Chairman Sakayanagi?” he initiated it himself.

Sakayanagi sighed in his breath and shook his head. Telling Ayanokouji, he is done on his part and now it's the boy's turn.

“Well then, Chairman Sakayanagi,” he leaned forward and put both elbows on top of the table, menacingly. “I have a total of five rewards, yes?”

Sakayanagi only smiled at the boy's statement and simply nodded.

“Yes. Although we didn't discuss those terms. I think it's fair for you to receive the same numbers as you're handling quintuplets.”

Ayanokouji slightly bowed down his head then looked directly at the chairman.

“I want you to order something and have it delivered around summer,” he said. “That will be my first reward.”

“Just tell the additional details through Chabashira-sensei, Ayanokouji-kun. I’ll handle the rest.” he forwards his arm and Ayanokouji gladly takes it.

“And the other four?”

“I’ll save it for the future.”

“Wise choice.”

-------------------x