Not that much of a bad day pt 4

Various blinding lights run through the room.

The upbeat sound of music echoed in the soundproof walls with the scent of tobacco and liquor strongly present in the air.

Just kidding. There is no way those things would be given to the students in the karaoke that is inside the school campus.

I took a sip of my orange juice then put it back on the table.

“Just where is she?” I grunted.

It's already been thirty minutes since I arrived at the place and for the love of god, I couldn't find a trace of her.

First of all, the reason that I am in a place that doesn't fit me is because I will be having a meeting with Ichika.

I couldn't imagine someone as outgoing as her inside a library…. that's very out-of-character of her. Apparently, she did drop in a bookstore the other week but it looks like she's only tagging along with her friends that time.

The karaoke room is the only suitable place for her and can hold a private discussion without the chance of someone eavesdropping and getting disturb by a third party.

Well, there is my room… but it's absolutely not happening, especially on the weekends.

Students go in and out in the dormitory and the chance of her being seen entering or leaving my room is without a shadow of doubt high.

The risk outweighs the gain.

So basically, this place is my last option.

I checked my phone and found a message on the screen.

“Uhmm...”

Click the mail.

[Good morning~]

Ah, it's from Nino.

I guess she just woke up….

It's almost 11:00 am though….

I scratched the back of my head then typed something on the screen and put my phone away.

If only her older sister is this much cooperative, everything will go smoothly.

One bad news is that the midterm is fast approaching as we speak.

Today is the last Saturday of the month and next Monday is the first day of May.

So far, the only progress in my task is with Nino.

Sakayanagi assured me that she will handle Yotsuba…

I will get in touch with Yotsuba when she's not around to check her academic performance.

I can't afford to be negligent in my task considering that I can't think of anyone that is better than me in teaching.

Yes. It does sound like I'm flaunting, but unfortunately, it is indeed the case.

I'm always a lone wolf and will forever be.

I picked up my phone again and was thinking of calling Ichika to remind her about the meeting.

If she continues to be a pain in the neck, I can simply threaten her again— no! This is no good.

I relax my back to the couch and lean the back of my head on it, staring at the ceiling.

“The chairman clearly wrote in the document that I should not inflict any form of harm to the sisters.”

But yeah, I already did it once….

I can't and won't let myself be getting used to harm anyone just because they get in my way.

This is no good….