Nino's Date Chapter 4&5

Ever since Nino agreed to study with me, we spent two hours after lunch, revising the lesson from the class. I also did some research on the internet about some topics that our year will take for preparation in the future.

I was quite flabbergasted about how advanced the White Room's curriculum is when compared here.

This quite gives me the advantage though. I gained the ability to explain the lessons in a simple but effective way, without me needing to understand the lesson as well.

If they will just listen to my teaching and advice, an improvement on their academic knowledge is guaranteed.

Speaking of improvement, I noticed a subtle growth in Nino after just being in my care for three days.

She's good at math when compared to other subjects.

I wonder what subject the other quints are good at?

“Sigh, I'm done!” Nino threw her arms in the air.

“Good job, Nino.” I then picked up the paper then began checking it.

“Hmmm…” – she still needs some work. While in the middle of correcting her work, I noticed that Nino had been staring at me.

Oh right I forgot.

I then stretched out my arm over her head then gently patted Nino.

She closed her eyes and let out some soft giggles.

•••

Weekend came, the outside was quite windy with the leaves dancing into the air in a natural passion making the surroundings fresh and surreal.

Today was also the day of my so-called promise date with Nino.

Sighed..

Speaking of that girl… I wonder where the hell is she?

It's been 20 minutes since the agreed time for the meet-up and I still haven't seen nor felt a single soul of Nino.

Well it's not like I didn't see this coming in the least. I unconsciously noticed that most of the girls, especially those loud ones where Nino definitely belongs to such a group, put lots of effort into their outside appearance and such. Those types of girls in class already have a bad habit of arriving late in the first subject but never too late to wear their mascara or whatever they call that is.

I am definitely certain that Nino is needlessly thinking of what to wear today…

Honestly, can she just show up in normal clothing or something?

“....Heh, I even arrive 10 minutes early so that I will avoid her nagging that a man should not let a girl wait, which she will most likely throw at me, but it turns out that it was only a needless thought on my part."

I sighed once again.

While my mind was currently occupied by her, two familiar faces then crossed my peripheral view that earned my attention.

It's that Hirata guy and the fashionista girl named Karuizawa from our class.

The way that the latter clung to his arms, only one thing came to mind.

Dang, they're fast.

Well it's not that rare for a romantic relationship to bloom even though it is still a week from the start of the school year, based on what I've observed from the other students in our years. But their intimateness is definitely something else.

My curiosity about the two makes my gaze follow them that caused me to be caught in the act.

The dude Hirata gives me a warm smile and waves his hand, saying hello while the girl gives me a stern look.