One... Little Two... Little Idiots

Friday afternoon, the cracking noise from the schoolbell filled the void silence of the hallway.

Students carrying their sling bags walked-out through the door, leaving the classroom.

Class recently ended. Few went straight to the dorms, some visited their respective clubs and most hurriedly headed towards the library to secure a table.

“Gosh! That was very tiresome.”

A particular girl group marched in the busy hallway, carrying their heavy bags filled with study materials needed for the lesson later.

“Mhm,” Itsuki agreed. “I can't believe sensei made us pronounce those English words and told us to remember its meaning.”

“If not for Ayanokouji-kun's previous lesson, I'm pretty certain it's a lotta harder than it was.”

The other three nodded, agreeing with Azuma’s statement.

“We’re grateful to him…” Ichihashi paused, a certain thought suddenly crossed her mind. “What about holding a surprise party after the exam?”

The group stopped on their tracks, turning their head directly to her.

Azuma has her mouth agape and the other two wear surprised expressions all over their faces.

“W-W-Why are you guys looking at me like that?”

“I don't expect to hear the words “surprise party” coming out from the mouth of our reserve Ichihashi-san.” teased Azuma.

“True,” agreed Miku. “Anyway, that sounds fun. I'm in.”

“Me two! Let's give him a blast!” yelled the hyper Azuma.

“After the exam huh? Alright, me three.”

Azuma extended her hand with a smile. Miku nonchalantly followed. Itsuki then lay her hand on top of Miku. And finally, Ichihashi places her hand on the pile.

“Operation Surprise Party.” all four energetically shouted.

The group's action earned the curious stares from the other students in a hallway. They hurriedly fled the place, ears red totally embarrassed.

•••

A towering tall guy walked the pathway in hace. Sudou immediately left the classroom as the bell rings, making his way either to practice in the gymnasium or head to the dormitory.

Although club members are not required to attend their club this month for the preparation of the mid term exam.

He decided to head there.

It's not mainly because Sudou wanted to break some sweat and practice harder for the chance of a spot to be a regular but to avoid a particular person.

Through her irresistible charm, Kushida already managed to convince both Ike and Yamauchi to attend the study group again despite what happened.

That is why Sudou is in a hurry right now.

“Tch, every time I see that stern-looking bitch my blood boils.”

He couldn't stand the thought of Horikita's presence. Moreover, she will be the one who will teach him if he were to come back.

Clicked

There was also Ayanokouji. A student who was totally harmless in his eyes in the beginning but turns into a frightening person since that incident.

Sudou clenched his fist just by thinking about what happened.