Sleepover (part 2)

Angela's Point Of View;

The car then stopped and Misty started to put his phone away. As Misty's uncle came out of the car he gave the keys to someone who looked like a lizard. I tried not to make eye contact with him or it. Those things already creeped me out when they were little. This one is at least 6 feet tall. I got out of the car clutching the bag I had from before.

Another one, who resembled a crocodile went into the trunk and took out our bags. They were carrying it in the so-called cabin. It wasn't a cabin, it was what I would describe as a villa. I've seen pictures of such places my extended family has stayed at. The place was huge and brightly lit.

I was in wonderment of it all that I exclaimed, "We're staying here?! This place must cost a fortune for just the night

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was in wonderment of it all that I exclaimed, "We're staying here?! This place must cost a fortune for just the night."

"Well, I hope it last longer than that with the money I paid for it. The trees of the forest around give it a peaceful undertone that I like to stay," Misty's uncle said.

Ignoring what he said about the setting I looked up at him and asked, "You own this?"

"Yeah just bought it 2 months ago, I thought you 2 would like to be the first to see it. I know how much you love cabins." He replied with a smile.

Well, I didn't know if I would love it or not because I'd never been in a cabin before. But I was willing to try. "Well just like the others their great uncle but can we go inside first? I'm hungry?" Misty said as he walk in ahead of us.

His uncle and I followed and went inside. Who were these people? My extended family was well off but this was too much. I've only seen and heard people rent places like these to stay for a while. I never imagined that I would be one of them. As we opened the door the inside looked just as luxurious as the outside. It had the type of fancy furniture and lighting you would expect.

As we walked through the living room I wished I could take a picture of it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As we walked through the living room I wished I could take a picture of it. I rest the bag I clutched near one of the couches as we were going to the kitchen. Near the kitchen had a large dining table. There was also a 3D printer in the kitchen also. His Uncle said we could pick to eat whatever we wanted. I choose blueberry wheat pancakes while Misty got waffles instead. It tasted great but Id never had pancakes before. Next time I'll try the waffles Misty had. His uncle just ate a green salad.