Hyena trouble

Angela's Point Of View;
Misty, the man and I put our hands up as one of the Hyena women was forcing us to put our cards and money in a sack. The other Hyena was making the 2 clerks give them the password for the store's account. Misty was giving me a look showing that I should do something.

But I still felt tired from the night before. Why is this Angela's life so hectic? I sighed in exhaustion but I knew what had to be done. It isn't what I wanted to do, it was what I needed to do. Besides this might be easier for me to handle than talking to a sales clerk anyway.

The bracelet as if it were reading my mind began to glow. In a split second, the transformation was complete and the two robbers noticed. I saw my reflection in one of the mirrors in the store. I had hip-length purple hair with bangs and her outfit looked like it was made out of technical armor as if she came out of a computer game. The glasses and headset attached to it proved that she was a gamer and black biker-style gloves exposed my finger.

 The glasses and headset attached to it proved that she was a gamer and black biker-style gloves exposed my finger

"Oh, it's Angela. Just the gal I was hoping to see," said the Hyena who was laughing hysterically.

"No sis, the aim is to get her when she isn't battle ready. I'm not going to get thrown in jail again," the other replied and threw the bag at me, and then both took off to run. I caught it and the one who threw the bag at me slammed into the transparent door before it automatically opened. That must have hurt her badly as I saw her fall down. She was obviously out cold and the other one continued running but stopped to turn around and laughed at her unconscious partner.

"I always knew those Cross-eyes of hers were trouble."Then she ran off, so I guess my job is over. That was a lot faster than I expected. Now all the clerks had to do is call the police to pick up the one on the floor and I can probably get the clerk's attention in this form also. Even though the form I was in didn't seem very muscular, the way she dressed would get anyone's attention. I guess I'll find out what she does from Misty later. But what bothered me, even more, was what she said about getting me when Im not battle ready.

"Wow thank you so much, Angela," said the woman clerk who I was trying to get the attention of earlier. It's so weird that everyone seems to know my well.. her name. It's almost like she's famous or something.

"Yeah, we could never thank you enough," The moose guy said as they both came closer.

"Um that's OK..... but what you can probably do for me is to run a trace on a microchip, please,"I asked with slight hesitation and shyly rubbed my head.

"Angela! What about Fane?" Misty said getting my attention away from the clerks. I gave him a confused look as I didn't know what he was talking about. Seeing that I only gave him a blank expression he continued as he pointed to the transparent door.