Escape Plan (part2)

Guard 1: Did you two see a girl run in here?

Guard 2: Dude both of us have been standing here by this latch the whole time. No one came in here

Guard 1: Nevermind all of them, I'm telling you that the bracelet girl got away! While I was patrolling by the door she appeared out of nowhere and pulled the carpet out from under me and Frank. But it knocked him out since he landed on his head but I chased her this way.

Guard 3: I believed the part where you fell cause you must have hit your head too

Guard 1: But-

Guard 2: It wouldn't hurt to get your head examined, especially if you're seeing things

Angela's Point Of View;

"You're all going to need your heads examined after this," I said because at that point, I decided to make my presence known by coming right between them saying.

"See, there she is! I knew it!" shouted the first guard that was a human-sized frog who had run in looking for me.

Then he came towards me but I Fazed which caused him to punch the other guard behind me. That looked painful but I was still glad that it wasn't me who received the blow. I, however, could hit them but they couldn't touch me which I guess is a little unfair but it's probably for the best. Misty was right about it freaking them out. When I stayed visible and Fazed, the second guard even compared me to a ghost.

A fourth one who was the alligator, I guessed managed to wake up from the fall and came running with his weapon. I didn't want the situation to escalate even more. So I went back out of sight but apparently, he bought certain eyeglasses so he could see my body's heat signature. So mostly my Fazing powers were of use. I judo-flipped him which caused his glasses to come off. Then I crushed it with my foot. That would make sure he could no longer use it to give hints to the others of my whereabouts.

I was surprised that I even knew how to judo-flip someone. I've never done it before and it felt as natural as a reflex. Continuing in the fight I basically caused them to take each other out. After the last of them fell to the ground I took the keys to let out of the panther pocket. Then I unlatched the door and help Misty and Camella out. Since this transformation was much stronger than she looked I was also able to carry all four of the animallike people over my shoulder.

I threw them down the very same latch we were previously in. As I was doing this I saw Misty still hanging around. So I reminded Misty of the plan which was for him and Camella to leave. I knew those 2 guys from before would return and they would find us in no time if we all left. They knew this land too well. So I needed Misty to do something much more important and not be here in case they came back.

He was hesitant to leave but I insisted cause I knew if Misty and Camella remained here when those guys come back they would be at a disadvantage to me. I told him this and he reluctantly did as I said. In the light, I could see the little girl looked worn out and Misty must have noticed this also. He said something to her and she nodded and climbed up on his back.

The important thing is that they both get out of here even if he has to give her a piggyback ride to do it. I don't know why he was making it so hard to leave. There must have been a time when Angela and he had to be separated during one of these so-called 'adventures.'

Maybe he just never got the hang of it. The Angela of this world has a loyal family. I wondered if mine back at home would care so much. Probably not; where I'm from it's every man for himself was the life code.