Forty One

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!

__________

THIRD PERSON POV-

A deep moan faded into the night air as Jungkook sucked harder on the silver haired boy's lower lip making Taehyung arch his back pushing himself more into the black haired boy. Jungkook's gentle hold on Taehyung's waist became bruising as Taehyung tugged at the black hairs of his lover.

As the black haired boy asked for the access to Taehyung's mouth, the silver haired boy readily complied. Feeling each other's warmth amid the cool breeze, both of them let their hearts take the lead while any rational thoughts were thrown out of the window.

Taehyung's mind stopped working when Jungkook's tongue explored his sweet, hot, wet cavern tasting the slight taste of beer still etched to it making the black haired boy feel high.

High on Taehyung.

High on love.

Their heart raced together towards unattainable heights while souls danced tangled together in euphoria as the two boys kissed each other holding their breathe, wanting more of each other. The slow and gentle, pure and innocent kiss when turned into something passionate, deep and lustful, none of them realised.

Taehyung felt the warmth travelling from his skin where Jungkook was touching him to his core making the boy grind against the black haired boy unknowingly. A deep grunt vibrated from Jungkook's chest at the friction at his lower region.

As if everything else disappeared, Jungkook could only think about Taehyung while the silver haired queen could only think about the black haired boy's touches and his strong arms wrapped around him, the warmth which felt like home surrounding him and Jungkook's cologne clouding his senses.

Their lungs felt like they will explode due to the unavailability of oxygen but none of them wanted to pull back.

As if they deliberately wanted to die in that moment.

Reality was too harsh to let this beautiful dream shatter.

Taehyung's chest rose and fell rapidly causing the hard nipples rubbing against Jungkook's chest accidentally and another moan escaped Taehyung's mouth. The moan ignited something wild inside the black haired boy, he left the silver haired queen's lips and attacked his sharp jaw.

Placing open mouthed kisses all the way from Taehyung's jaw to his neck, the black haired boy traced Taehyung's curves with his hands while the queen shivered as the territory Jungkook was exploring hasn't been invaded by anyone else before.

The queen was as pure as his soul.

Jungkook's lips on his sensitive skin made the boy curl his toes in pleasure as he tugged harder at the black hairs with one hand while another clutched Jungkook's shoulders harshly digging his nails into the other's skin as the black haired boy sucked harder at his sweet spot only to sooth the skin later by licking it.

Things got steamy when Jungkook's hands found Taehyung's warm skin under his crop top. The black jacket of Taehyung lay off shoulder as the black haired boy provided pleasure that queen has never felt before.

It all felt so new yet so natural.

Being in Jungkook's arm felt like heaven.

As the ravenette's hands moved up the queen's belly, he stopped at the edge of the bra Taehyung was wearing and pulled back immediately as if he was thrown back into reality.

The silver haired boy was huffing, trying his best to fill his lungs with oxygen and calming his racing heart while Jungkook admired the beautiful boy in his lap. Those plump, a little swollen lips glistening with saliva and the pearls of sweat on his forehead even when the weather was so fine, long eyelashes hiding the brown eyes tightly and Adams apple bobbling up and down as he gulped his saliva to wet his dry throat made Jungkook wonder.