Five

THIRD PERSON POV-

The morning in the huge mansion was quite cheerful. Equipped men walked here and there in urgency like any normal day. There were so many duties they were assigned to for which they are paid in hefty amounts so none of them could dare to make the queen angry.

On the dining table, Jin came with the waffles while mad brought oats, breads and jams as all of them liked to have different things for breakfast. Jimin served waffles to Yoongi who smiled at his boyfriend before patting his head lovingly, a habit which Jimin was so soft for.

Hobi was busy texting someone early in the morning while Namjoon was freshening up to come down for breakfast after hitting the Gym.

''Good morning, everyone.'' The queen greeted cheerfully as he walked to his seat like a queen he was.

''Morning V.''

''Morning Morning.''

''Good morning, Queen.''

Everyone greeted him back making Taehyung smile picking up the fork and spoon.

''Kai and Jeon are not here?'' The queen asked noticing the absence of two new addition to the gang.

''They will be here anytime. Kai said he was freshening up and Jeon, well, let's not talk about him.'' Hobi rolled his eyes taking the bite of waffles which made the queen chuckle.

''Why? What happened?'' He asked, successfully concealing any hint of interest in knowing the black haired boy's response.

''When I went to his room and knocked, he was standing in half sleeping state and I swear, the look on his face when he saw me, I wanted to punch him straight on the face but I changed my mind coz that man is damn intimidating...'' The fighter paused making everyone else chuckle.

''I told him that we all have breakfast together so he should also come down in half an hour but he just looked at me and shut the door on my face....Can you imagine that?'' He asked making Jimin giggle.

''No seriously, who does that? He could have replied before shutting the door.'' Hobi shook his head as he complained to the queen who smiled in amusement thinking about a certain someone.

''Rude!'' Jin commented taking Hobi side who shook his head again.

''No, arrogant ass actually.'' The remark made the other's laugh again. Namjoon also walked in and greeted everyone before sitting down on his chair beside Jin.

''What's going on?''

''Nothing, Just Hobi being whiny baby early in the morning.'' Jimin replied chuckling making everyone else laugh too while Taehyung looked towards the stairs to see if a certain someone was coming.

But he was not.

The queen clicked his tongue and focused on the breakfast.

''Hey....Morning everyone.'' Kai chirped excitedly grabbing everyone's attention.

Queen raised his eyebrow impressively while everyone else smiled awkwardly when Kai walked to them in his half naked state, exposing his brilliant upper body to everyone's eyes.

''Umm....Actually I like to stay like this when home so I hope you guys don't have any problem.'' He explained when he noticed everyone looking at him with different expressions.

Jimin shook his head, eyes glued to the hot body making Yoongi hold his nape and turn his head to other side while Jin just shrugged it off because the person sitting beside him has a better body. Hobi shook his head smiling while Queen tilted his head a little in delight.