Nineteen

He was bred for war, darling
Be it love
Or chaos,
Everything he does
Is to death!!

______

THIRD PERSON POV-

The black Mercedes was standing in the driveway, armed people in their black uniform stood waiting for the queen who was suddenly so excited after a weak of merciless killing random people as and when he wished. No one knew what happened suddenly that their playful queen was fierce like he get only when he is angry.

They didn't know an anger was bubbling inside him continuously and the queen didn't know how to control its flames. Anyone who dared to irritate by just simply existing an already angry queen was made to turn into ashes in a blink.

Even when Jimin tried to talk to Taehyung, the boy turned him down and just walked away into the backyard to plan his next move.

Today, almost a week later, the queen was back in form. He finally learnt how to control the fire which has slowly started consuming him. First heartbreak is not easy to handle, especially when you got anger issues like the mafia queen.

Everything he has ever desired was available to him in a snap of fingers, but now when his heart desired the warmth of Jungkook's loyalty, the undercover cop has broke his heart into shreds leaving it bleeding like nothing ever had.

But the fun part was, now he was over his heartbreak and was out for taking his revenge in a much more painful way.

The armed man standing in the driveway stood straight when they heard the footsteps approaching. Jimin walked out of the mansion followed by Hobi, Yoongi and Namjoon who walked towards the other cars standing a little away while Jimin waited by the Mercedes for the silver haired queen.

And mighty Kim Taehyung didn't take long to bless everyone with his stunning persona.

Wearing a black lacy bralette with a mini skirt with a lacy design on the upper end matched with black lacy stockings and boots, queen looked the epitome of sexiness as he completed his attire with a black long overcoat. The milky white exposed skin attracted attention while the silver hairs contrasted those pink glossy lips which formed a slight smirk, a silver earring dangling from right ear and the deadly, deep, brown eyes screamed dominance.

The 'Kim Taehyung' looked dangerously beautiful but that revolver resting in the stockings at one of the thigh made him look like the Goddess of Death.

Everyone knew today was going to be a very hard day for someone.

Or maybe the last day of his life.

Jungkook was standing in his signature all black with his back leaned onto the hood of the black Mercedes as everyone was waiting for the queen to arrive but he looked up when a certain type of silence made the air sound like it was calling for submission.