Fifteen

THIRD PERSON POV-

The black haired boy walked out of Yoongi's room shutting the door after him slowly. His mind was back to those times where he used to be a totally different person.

A time when he used to speak a lot, listen a lot, smile a lot, enjoy a lot, care a lot and more than everything....he used to love people around him a lot.

He thought that he has accepted everything and nothing affects him anymore but just the mention of the only girl he loved, and still does, with his everything left him devastated.

He once again visited that time where one beautiful smile of Hye Kyo used to make him feel the happiest, a smile in which he used to find his solace and the warmth of her love and embrace used to make Jungkook feel so loved and cared, so protected.

He wanted to spend whole of his life with her but destiny had something else planned for them.

The boy looked at his hand where the ring was still there, reminding him of the promises he did to her and vice versa.

All of those sweet promises were mere words now.

He lost not only her, but himself too, to the time and destiny.

He took a deep breathe and decided to have a drink to forget everything.

The lights were dim now, the whole hall bathed in red and blue lights as everyone danced in pair. Jungkook ignored everyone and made a bee line to the bar but a strong hold on his wrist stopped the boy in his steps.

He turned to look at the one who stopped him only to come across the mafia queen who was smiling brightly at him. The sharp brown eyes now formed crescent moons and tempting lips curled into a heart warming smile rather than his signature smirk.

''Hello there, My King!'' The silver haired boy said when he saw Jungkook observing him closely. His voice brought the gangster back to his senses and he made an uninterested face looking somewhere else as he tried to pull his hand out of Queen's hold but Taehyung was in no mood to let go anytime soon.

''Leave my hand.'' Jungkook spoke rudely jerking Taehyung's hand away but the queen only tightened his hold on the black haired boy's wrist.

''Let fucking go of me! I am in no mood to entertain your bullshit.'' Jungkook said every word through gritted teeth, black eyes glaring at the mafia queen while the veins of his forehead popped out, fingers of other hand curling into tight fist.

''Hot!'' The silver haired boy commented and fanned himself with his other hand annoying the black haired boy even more.

''The fuck is you-'' The gangster couldn't even complete his sentence when Taehyung started pulling him into the dancing crowd.

''You are my problem.'' He commented once surrounded by the dancing people.

''You really enjoy getting insulted, don't you?'' The black haired boy asked totally fed up. His mind was already a mess and Kim Taehyung was making it hard for him to control his anger.

''How do you know I have degrading kink??'' Queen asked faking a gasp, eyes widening a little and he looked around to check if someone heard him.

As if he give a fuck about others!

The black haired boy looked at the queen in disbelief.

Like really?

But he shook his head and tried to walk away but Taehyung was quick to swirl around holding Jungkook's hand making his chest press against Taehyung's back, hand on Taehyung's stomach which the mafia queen kept in place.