Thirty Five

DON'T SKIP!!!!

So this chapter is specially for TKshannu22019 BlissSoul_09 Brighteststar05  PinkMantaRay pooja0130 JeonkimAnamika  Hobikobbi   zaintae_ami for constantly encouraging me to write more by spamming my notification section with their lovely, witty, funny and appreciating comments.

I wanna be blunt here for once.  There are many readers who come to me asking why i don't update regularly like before or why their favourite authors are leaving Wattpad or why don't they write anymore.... U all feel that the authors here in Wattpad are changing.

Have u noticed yourself changing??

When i started writing, my readers were so active and they would overwhelm me with their comments, we used to interact so much back then. I feel like Wattpad is no fun anymore. People just come, read an update and leave like the author hadn't work hard to give the update.

I am sorry if u feel like i am complaining coz i AM complaining.  Everyone need motivation to write and trust me, comments from readers is the best motivation for a writer.

I am losing my will and wish to write slowly and i think it's not me alone. There are many other authors who feel the same. I hope things change soon and u guys appreciate hard work and constant dedication.

Anyways.... here is the update you guys were waiting for since so long.

Enjoy!!

Word count- 5K words : )

You know I love you guys, don't you????

__________

THIRD PERSON POV-

"Where are we going, Tae?'' Jungkook asked unsurely as the queen drove him somewhere. The silver haired queen has appeared of nowhere in the living room and asked the black haired boy to follow him. He could have questioned but taking in the consideration that Taehyung was constantly ignoring him from last two days made the boy just stand up and follow him.

The silver haired boy still didn't reply him. He kept a straight face and focused on driving making the black haired boy sigh defeatedly.

Wasn't it better to just wait and watch?

The car stopped in front of a graveyard making the ravenette confused. He was about to ask something again when the mafia queen went out leaving Jungkook alone in the car. The black haired boy shook his head unsurely before stepping out of the car and following Taehyung.

He kept looking around himself at the number of people sleeping peacefully in their ultimate home while following the queen absent-mindedly.

Why would Taehyung bring him here out of all places?

But his queries soon vanished when his eyes fell on three graves one beside other with the names that were too familiar to Jungkook to forget them.

Kim Jeong Gyu.

Kim Yerin.

Lee Baek-Hyun.

Jungkook's eyes travelled to the mafia queen who was standing in front of those graves watching them so longingly that Jungkook felt the need to console him.