Two

I love you all!!!!

______

Third Person POV-

Outside the skirts of Seoul, cars and cars were lined outside an abandoned building in rows. The sound of crickets was clearly audible as no other species was there to break the silence.

The moonless night sky was scary, stars were warning the silent, ghosting winds to keep its voice low because the night hunter was out on predation.

Nothing in the sight was clearly visible when a mysterious man walked towards the abandoned building slowly, his sharp eyes scanning the place for any unwanted attention on him, hands buried deep in the pockets of his ripped jeans, slow steps making churning sounds as he walked on the dry leaves and discarded plastic wrappers.

The building looked dead silent from outside, a typical building where ghosts parties at night. No one can say that a deadly game could be undergoing in the heavy silence of the night but it was qVeen's area and no bird could flap its wings without his permission there.

But a black silhouette was daring enough to put his life in danger.

As the door opened, it reavealed another silent opening but he knew his destination. The male straight away walked toward the stairs, the sound of his footsteps resonating in the eerily silent building.

Standing in front of the painting, he smirked and pushed it a little making the secret door opening and that's when the loud voices of cheering, howling and music filled the atmosphere.

Quickly walking inside without wasting any time, he lost himself in the crowd which was going crazy under the spell of adrenaline rush in their veins.

There was a boxing ring in the middle of the big space. Another game of life and death was going to be witnessed soon, the audience was going crazy, the commentator on the mike encouraged the audience to place huge bids while music enveloped the whole place in its embrace.

The whole place was designed with careful consideration of every fine detail. The spongy seat, use of sound absorbing material and sound proof walls very expertly concealed the loud noise from going out of the four walls. The LED light in the ceiling bathed the whole place with light while the hidden cameras captured every face that walked inside.

As the audience waited impatiently, the Queen himself walked into his personal chamber which was separated from the main space with a transparent glass yet the common people were not fortunate enough to have a glimpse of the beauty which was shielded with a golden black, butterfly mask revealing the sinful lips and alcoholic brown eyes.

The black tee with grey, ripped, skinny jeans hugging the perfectly curvy waist and hips paired with black boots gave a sexy look to the silver haired beauty. The black long, overcoat gave a royal look to the Mafia Queen whose sharp features contrasted with the softness his smooth skin held.

The wicked, brown eyes looked effortlessly seductive in that mask which hid most of the beauty.