Thirty two

They say what Taekook have is not love, if that's true then I think we need to change the definition of love

What Taekook have should be known as love and what everyone else has should be called something else!!

HAPPY TAEKOOK DAY!!!

Here is your present : )

____________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The crickets cried at the late hour of night outside the huge, white Mansion which was bathing in the darkness. No other voice could be heard as the moon hid his face behind the ugly darkness of the clouds creating a scary halo around them. Whole world was sleeping peacefully in the comfort of their bed surrounded by the warmth of their loved ones but there was a boy in his teens who was sitting against the wall and crying at his destiny.

Hugging his knees close to his chest, the boy shook in fear. The dark room was dimly illuminated by the light coming from the washroom. The brown, oceanic eyes followed a figure roaming in his bedroom like a scary ghost making the boy shiver in fear as he knew what was coming next.

He could hear his soul screaming in pain and heart shouting in agony. The shaking figure was a proof of the terrible things he had witnessed during the same hours of the night from last few years when no one was around them to hear the hiccups and silent protests of the brown eyed boy.

He wiped his eyes as the man in his room picked up something from the table and walked towards the silver haired boy whose eyes widen at the realisation. He was about to feel all those things yet again which he doesn't like even a bit.

''Taehyungie?? are you ready?'' The horrible voice of a man who was supposed to be his father echoed in the closed room making the silver haired boy hiccup as he choke back a sob while shaking his head in denial.

''N-No...pl-please!'' He begged but his voice didn't supported him. Only his lips moved, no voice came out. A few more tears ran down his beautiful rosy cheeks.

''You will feel so good, baby.'' The man said walking towards the silver haired boy and sitting in front of him on his hunches. The devilish smirk on that scary face with ash-y eyes and brown hairs made the silver haired boy cower down in fear.

''I d-don't like it, D-Da....P-Please!'' He couldn't call the man with that word which had so many beautiful memories associated with it. The old time felt like a dream now. It was as if he had woke up to the ugly reality after living a fairy tale.

''But it help you to forget your pain, Taehyungie....don't you want to forget this pain?'' He asked tracing the red marks on Taehyung's arm. The boy winced in pain and pulled back his arm.

''These marks look so beautiful....don't they?'' The man asked eyeing the red marks over the silver haired boy's body before looking at the boy with stony eyes reminding the silver haired boy of what could happen if he didn't comply to the man in front of him.