Thirty

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

THIRD PERSON POV-

When the black haired boy woke up the next day after a restless night, he didn't see the queen in the room. His eyes fell on the clock which showed it was five thirty in the morning. He became confused as to where the queen will go so early and that's when his eyes fell on a blue note placed under a red rose on the centre table lying between the two couches.

He picked up the note after pushing the rose aside. Rubbing his tired eyes, the boy opened the note only to become even more confused.

Waiting for you in the lobby.
Be quick, we are going somewhere.

: )

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from smiling seeing the cute smiley made towards the end of the note. The black haired picked up the rose to caress its soft petals with the tip of his thumb before placing it back in the vase and walking towards the closet to get some clothes.

On the other hand, Taehyung picked up the call on the first ring itself and looked around himself before taking the phone to his ear.

''Yes, Jimin.''

''We have been working on the plan. Everything is going as you instructed. We just need a little more time.'' The pink haired boy's excited voice rang in the queen's ear from other side.

Taehyung placed his feet on the table before leaning his back on the chair as he eyed the waiter moving to and from in the hall.

''I'll be coming back in two days, Jimin. I brought Jungkook here with me so that you can do the inspection untroubled. Find out how much the police already know about us, what corroborations they have, what they are lacking, what we can use as our strong point before I come back. Things are going to go down soon.'' The queen instructed his man in a low, commanding voice making Jimin nod to himself.

''Yes Queen.''

''And what about that boy?''

''Kai?''

''Hmm''

''We are constantly keeping an eye on him.''

''Keep a close tab on him. We may need him if things doesn't go as planned.'' As the queen said that, his eyes fell on the black haired boy who was walking towards him with his eyes trained on the screen of his phone.

Typical Jeon Jungkook.

The thought made the queen chuckle to himself silently. He ended the call and tilted his head a little.

You are not the only one who is playing games, Jeon.

He was still thinking when Jungkook suddenly looked up from his phone and smiled waving at the queen. Taehyung didn't know why he felt guilty. He was confused who he was lying to.

Jungkook?

Or Jimin?

Was it the only reason to bring the black haired boy to Paris? So that Jimin can investigate things smoothly?

Just when he started getting anxious, the boy threw all of his thoughts at the back of his mind. Some things shouldn't be thought before the right time.

Even if he was lying to Jungkook, even if he was playing a dirty game with the black haired boy, wasn't Jungkook doing the same thing?

Wasn't the black haired boy also a colluder?

He smiled back at the ravenette, his hand waving back at Jungkook.

Everything is fair in love and war.