Thirty one

THIRD PERSON POV-

Spending two days in visiting all the famous sites in France, Taehyung decided to take some rest. The black haired boy agreed immediately as he was also feeling a bit tired. Both of them decided to sleep the day off as the queen planned a night out that day.

When the clock stuck seven, Taehyung was ready in his black attire looking incredibly sexy while Jungkook looked the definition of hotness wearing the matching outfit with the queen. The black wavy hairs made Jungkook look so hot in his black attire making the queen eye him from head to toe.

 The black wavy hairs made Jungkook look so hot in his black attire making the queen eye him from head to toe

The black haired boy poked his inner cheek in delight for some reason. The fucker was proud of impressing the queen without any reason. He looked at Taehyung raising one of his eyebrow tilting his head a little. The queen shook his head smiling.

The silver haired boy turned towards the drawer to get something out of it giving time to the black haired boy to observe the queen. Jungkook was damn sure that black colour was made for Kim Taehyung so that evil charms stay away from him.

The royal black attire made the queen look so elegant. The silver hairs with striking facial features of the queen looked so mesmerising. The ravenette didn't know he was smiling until a frown appeared on his face. The queen had the revolver in his hand when he put his boot on the dresser and placed the gun securely in his black boot.

''Revolver?'' Jungkook asked when he watched the firearm placed in Taehyung's boot making the queen look at it too before nodding

''We are not going to watch Eiffel tower today, Jungkookie.'' He replied walking towards Jungkook and wrapping his arm around the black haired boy's arm taking him by surprise.

He diverted his mind from those beautiful hands wrapped around his muscular bicep and tried to focus on something else.

''I didn't understand.'' Jungkook asked as both of them walked out of the room shutting the door after them.

''Paris is a tale of two cities. There is the City of Light, above ground, with its beloved Eiffel Tower or the Louvre Museum. But there is also a Paris under the ground which is as adventurous as anything above the ground or even more, Jeon! There is a lot you don't know.'' The silver haired queen replied delightedly making Jungkook chuckle.