Thirty Three

THIRD PERSON POV-

Some moments of our lives are so beautiful that once they are over, we feel like we were dreaming. Once the reality hits hard, you come back to your senses and something like that was going to happen with not only Jungkook but the queen too.

As both of them slept peacefully with the ravenette hugging the silver haired boy from back while the sun now shone brightly in the clear blue sky indicating it was too late to be sleeping, Taehyung's phone buzzed on the night stand.

The mafia queen stirred in his sleep and the black haired boy's hold tightened around his waist. When the phone kept buzzing, Taehyung opened his eyes a little. He became confused when he felt someone nuzzling his face in his neck but as soon as the realisation hit the silver haired boy, a beautiful smile appeared on his face but his phone started buzzing again.

The vibration sounded so annoying first thing in that beautiful morning that the queen cursed before extending his arm to pick up his phone but his annoyance changed into something else as soon as he saw who was calling him.

Park Jimin.

The boy looked at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes before silencing his phone. Carefully struggling out of the boy's arms, he looked one last time at the ravenette before walking towards the balcony and closing the glass doors so that if Jungkook wakes up, he couldn't listen to anything.

''Yes Jimin?'' He asked in his morning voice eyeing the beautiful view of Paris.

''Tae....You need to come back to Korea right now.'' The urgency in those words made the silver haired queen's sleep vanish from his face as worry took over him.

''Everything Okay? Are you guys Okay?'' He asked tensed, face showing utter fear for a moment thinking something might have happened to one of them but that fear soon got replaced with something deadly when Jimin told him the matter.

The boy fisted the railing of the balcony hard, narrowed eyes looking into a distance while his nose flared in anger.

''I am coming.'' He announced through gritted teeth and ended the call. He was not very good with his temper but he needed to keep calm until he reach South Korea.

Calm before the storm shouldn't be taken lightly.

The ravenette searched for a certain someone on the bed with his eyes still closed but when he didn't find Taehyung, he opened his eyes only to become confused.

The silver haired queen was nowhere in sight.

The boy sat up and rubbed his eyes. He was about to get out of the bed when the door to the balcony opened and Kim Taehyung walked in punching something on his phone angrily.

''What happened?'' The ravenette asked watching the queen who avoided the black haired boy's eyes as he spoke.

''We are leaving for Korea after breakfast.'' Taehyung didn't sound like Taehyung, he sounded like the mafia queen who runs a whole world of illegal things. He was the same cold man he met in the bar back in their country. The softness was nowhere, neither in his eyes, nor in his deep, angelic voice.

And it confused Jungkook even more.

Everything was fine till they slept last night, what must have happened so suddenly to bring the mafia queen out of Kim Taehyung in this beautiful city of Paris?

The ravenette was about to ask something more but the silver haired boy had walked to the washroom after taking out his clothes from the closet leaving Jungkook sitting in his place dumbfounded.

The black haired boy tilted his head a little as he poked his inner cheek trying to think of a reason behind the sudden change in Taehyung's behaviour.

Was it because Jungkook saw Taehyung in his vulnerable state last night?