The League went through the tube into the hanger. Aqualad and Lightning Rod turned to the team.

Aqualad: Are you ready?

Lightning Rod: let's begin!

1 HOUR LATER

Nightwing: I may have a mission for us. For the past year I've been investigating a new cult. They call themselves the cult of the new.

Kid Flash: well, that'll be fun to keep saying.

Kaldur: it is our understanding that this cult may be working with the Titans.

Nightwing: that was our first theory.

Robin: until we found the body's of every single Titan in on of their grounds. When we captured one of them, they claimed they worship someone they intend to summon. With something call the Hesperides Apple.

The Zeta Tube activated.

Recognized Artemis B-0-7

Lightning Rod turned around to see Artemis in a brown and golden suit. She nodded.

Artemis: it's Huntress. B-0-7. Update.

Artemis turned to the team.

Artemis: well? What did I miss?

Red Hood emerged from the team and gave Artemis a hug.

Red Hood: sorry I wasn't there.

10 MINUTES LATER

Lightning Rod: Kaldur, you take Wonder Girl, Robin, Red Hood and Nightwing. I'll take Kid Flash, Impulse, Superboy and Huntress.

Aqualad: understood. The rest of you will be backup. Understood?

BLUDHAVEN

Aqualad: Beta to Alpha, are you in position?

Lightning Rod: ready when you are.

Red Hood took out his two guns, shocking Wonder Girl.

Wonder Girl: why does he have guns?

Red Hood: relax blonde. They're non lethal.

Robin: (he grabbed her hand) we can trust him.

Wonder Girl: fine.

Lightning Rod: move in!

Aqualad's team entered through the roof. Red Hood instantly started shooting the cultist. Robin smacked one with his bo-staff, he stood back to back with Nightwing while Wonder Girl used her lasso to throw four into a wall.

Lightning Rod blast one with thunder while Kid Flash and Impulse zoomed around knocking as many out as they could. Huntress fired her crossbow at one and hit him in the shoulder.