72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani

Start from the beginning

I thinned my brows and looked at him.

"All this?"

He walked closer to me.

"Humne aapko muh dikhai nahi di na abhi Tak to ye joda or jewar hamari taraph se,"

"I have not given you anything for Muh dikhai so this attire and jewellery is a token of gift by me,"

He said and I looked at the dress.

"It is beautiful but Rudra you could have given the money for the welfare of the people. I have enough dresses and jewellery,"

I said and he walked closer to me.

He made me walk towards the mirror and stood behind me.

I could see myself in the mirror with the long, wet open hair hanging low below my hips. The water droplets were falling down on my shoulders as I wrapped myself with the cotton cloth that was giving a good view of my body and turned translucent with the effect of water.

I saw him gently moving my hair aside and with the effect, my neck also tilted sidewards.

"This is of my own earning, Nandani. With everything that I saved in all my life, I got you this,"

He said.

And hearing him tears collected in my eyes unknowingly. I turned numb just by hearing him. Unknowingly the visuals of his past started crossing my brain and the tears rolled down my cheeks when I managed to ask.

"What?"

I turned to look at him and saw him smiling. He leaned in closer to kiss my lips for a moment and said.

"Yes, I saved all that money to buy a good fortune for me and my family. But, after our wedding, I realised that my fortune, my destiny, my purpose and everything in this life begins with you and ends with you. God knows what would have happened if your mother got married to my father. I would have never found my Nandani. My little wife who holds the power to tame me, control me, scare me, love me and care about me,"

He said and more tears fell from my eyes. I just closed my eyes and he collected me into a hug.

"Ab isme aansu bahane jesi to koi baat nahi thi, Hamari Nanhi si dharmpatni,"

"There is nothing to shed tears about in this, my little wife,"

He said and I straightened my head to look at me with a smile.

"It's really beautiful. Thank you so much. I will keep this with care till my last breath,"

I said and he chuckled.

"Now, I am the King, I will surely buy you a lot of clothes, my Love,"

He said and I shook my head.

"Vo sab hamare Ranaji ke uphar honge ye to Hamare Rudra ka tohfa hai,"

"All those will be gifts from Ranaji but this is a gift from Rudra,"

I said and he looked at me with brightness in his eyes. He smiled and kissed my lips gently before saying.

"Go try it,"

He said and I lowered my gaze to say.

"Aap laaye hai to ab aap hi pehna dijiye,"

"You have brought this now you should help me in changing too,"

He smiled a little timidly and said.

"Yes, sure,"

I nervously turned to the opposite him and looked at myself in the mirror.

Courageously I took the cotton cloth down off my body and let him see my completely naked and half-wet body.