B-Komachi

The Next Day
Ichigopro Office
Ame POV

Miyako: Why am I not employing you two as scouts...

So, long story short, Aqua and I brought Mem-Cho to Miyako since she was interested with the revived "B-Komachi."

Miyako: "Mem" a very popular youtuber and influencer. I never would have thought that you would be interested in becoming an idol.

She looked at her tablet.

Miyako: On top of your 370,000 subscribers, you boast an impressive 636,000 TikTok followers. It seems you've built up quite the fanbase. I need to ask you, though. What agency are you affiliated with?

Mem-Cho: I'm more or less an independant streamer. I'm currently getting help from an agency called Farm, but it's not an exclusive relationship. We're more like business partners. Under the terms of my contract, I'm totally free to accept any work I want.

Miyako: I see. In that case, you can just tell them Strawberry Productions wants to request your services in the form of idol activities. We manage a lot of online entertainers. Your contract should be no problem. Even so, that's just one bridge crossed. That look on your face, there something you need to tell me, right?

Mem-Cho:...

Miyako: Well, I can guess where this is going anyway. You're lying about your age, right?

Mem-Cho seemed shaken hearing that.

Mem-Cho: You can tell, huh...

Miyako: Uh-huh. Your frame makes you look young, but it's not enough to deceive me. Fufu, there's no need to be afraid. Independant female talents tend to lie about their age a bit. You don't need to worry too much.

Mem-Cho: Really? That's a relief.

Miyako: So, how old are you really?

Mem-Cho: Uhh... Well... Hehe...

She came closer to Miyako and started whispering.

Miyako: Mm-hmm...

I looked at Aqua.

Me: Wanna make a bet?

Aqua: What is it?

Me: Who guess her age correctly got something from the loser.

Aqua:*sighs* I'd rather not to make a bet with a gacha addict.

Suddenly...

Miyako: You're how old!?

Mem-Cho: I'm so sorry!

Miyako: And you tell people you're 18. You've got guts, I'll give you that.

She said while counting with her fingers.

Mem-Cho: Please stop counting!

Aqua: How much older?

Me: 3 years?

Mem-Cho: Hehe... Twice that...